Packers pick #1---Kenny Clark UCLA DL

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a happy guy no matter what; just Denver to go till us, and my top 6 picks on my regardless of position board are all still available.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kenny Clarke, good solid pick. He's a less talented player than Raji was but seems to have more grit and toughness, not saying much.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Such a ****in waste of a pick Justin Harrell number 2!!!! So ****in disappointing Andrew billings is 100% times better I'm so pissed off!!

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Extremely disappointed with this pick, knowing that Ragland, Jack and Billings were available.

Oh well, I hope I'm proven wrong.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya, I mean, ILB is not a glaring need for the Packers or anything...

Of course it sounds like every single ILB in the draft has some sort of medical concern....

that being said, not sure I really understand this pick but hey Ted is the pro for a reason.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack takes Clark. He was a projected 2nd round player. I'm just concerned that he is too young and raw to contribute for a couple of seasons. Good pick for a team that is rebuilding. No doubt Clark has a good up side but he may take too long to develop. Pack can't afford to wait anymore.

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure you've analyzed both guys extensively...

He's still allowed to have an opinion, your reply to this adds absolutely no substance. Somethings never change I see.

Back on topic, I would have made different pick... Possibly Jack, not as big on Ragland as others are. But that's my 2 cents.

Think it does really fit the Packers first round persona under Thompson.

King of Jeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Ted saw an opportunity to take a higher risk / reward pick with so much depth on the board. I like the pick.

You guys will get your LB, chill.

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Ted saw an opportunity to take a higher risk / reward pick with so much depth on the board. I like the pick.

You guys will get your LB, chill.

Not sure its because its a DL that people are disappointed, think there is better talent available... I can think of at least 10 that rated higher. And at least a couple of DL.

Only time will tell. But it is quite the risk passing on such talent. Does remind me of the same feeling I had for a couple of defensive bust over the last handful of years.

NKEMDICHE who just came off the board has much higher upside. Just physically more talented.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A good argument can be made that Clark is the most athletic DT in this draft but he is only 20 and likely not NFL ready yet. The kid could be pretty good in a couple of seasons.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is this guys love affair with taking guys from the Pac 10 in the first round? Could have gotten this guy in the second!! Ilb was a much bigger need smh. I can't with Ted Thompson anymore.

Members online