PackerGirl70 is aboard too...

PackerGirl70

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello! I know some of you here.....looks like a nice forum. GP_1_Again you did a great job referring some of us over here. :D Can I use my old sig here? Don't want to break any rules........ :wink:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the sute PackerGirl, glad to have you here. Questions on the rules can be answered HERE or by sending a PM to myself or arrow.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hey girl - welcome to the site - a little more estrogen to offset all the freakin testosterone - i LOVE it!!! :cheerleader: :pals:

OP
OP
P

PackerGirl70

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right on! Good to see some of you cats on here. Thanks for the warm welcome! I got a new job so I haven't been around too much....but I'll be checking in here more often. Much nicer forum. :beer:

bavpb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Welcome to the sute PackerGirl, glad to have you hear. Questions on the rules can be answered HERE or by sending a PM to myself or arrow.

Sute? Ryan seems to be really destracted by your avatar PG70.
Now you know allready our mod. We have a lot other special ( :wink: ) girls and boys on this forum, the best Packer forum in the 'www.
Welcome and happy posting.

OP
OP
P

PackerGirl70

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rub a dub dub....PackerGirl70 likes her tub. GP makes nice sigs. It would be a shame if I couldn't use it. :new:

This off season is going to last WAY too long........

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
me neither, lol I want to have an answer on what to pay to become a diamond supporter, I think both we should become diamond supporters harald!

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey There PackerGirl. Glad you're over here now. GP and I were wondering when you'd drift over. Some of the old timers here are in for a big surprise. Have a good one and keep in touch.

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's reopened, but with no picture or attachment capabilities. To many trolls over there that do nothing but spit forth junk. Typical Vikings fans. Not a bad site and there are some neat folks on it, but it is loosely moderated and so some nasty things get on.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WELCOME PG70!
There are LOTS of good people here.......and ME too!!!
Actually, i'm harmless! Just ask 4packgirl!!! (Right Jules???) :wink: :lol:

OP
OP
P

PackerGirl70

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Montana Bob! Yeah...Packernews is loosely moderated for sure! That forum is a train wreck. They might as well just shut it down at this point. How many of the good folks have come over here now?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts