1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

PackerForum Related - Another Forum is shut down!

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by IPBprez, Sep 21, 2005.

1. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Geneva?? Nice to see you! I changed my user-name from ois is blues to bavpb. I hope some of the old board will come over here too, it seems to be a good forum.

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    bavpb - if you have contact info for any of the other memebers, drop them a line and let them know about us!

3. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Needing to re-energize this thread -----

I wanted to ask pckrpckr if anyone else from the Favre web site had come around..?

Also - I apparently am no longer allowed to log in over there, since I posted my little discertation a couple of months ago...

I wanted to alert Julie and some others that we should still meetup at Fuzzy's when they get into town and what my cell number is.....

Tony - IPBprez - 317-250-4317

If anyone has the ability to go login over there - can they spread the word for me?

I knew about a dozen packerfans and two married packer/steeler couples were supposed to meetup with us.. on Saturday nite -- it'd be nice to make that come to be...

Thanks!

4. big3

big3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    (note to self)-remember to prank call IBPREZ if lions win at lambeau. Just kidding.:)

5. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Muhwahahahahahahaha...... :twisted:

6. bavpb

bavpb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Tony!
    Maybe you find one of your Packers/Steelers couples here (Ed & Heather) The rejected,
    some others post on a parking- forum, established by a member of the Favre- site when it was closed for the first time in september.
    The parkers
    As I don't want to register on another board with 20 to 30 members and as I don't know why they have been "rejected" from the Favre site, I didn't have a closer look so that I do not know for sure, whether the "rejecteds" are the ones you are looking for.
    On the other side are the "parkers" and as I could see, they are back at the Favre forum and come back only if it is closed down again.

pckrbckr (Geneva) is member of both the Favre forum and the parkers- site and I had sent her a pm yet to come back to packerforum. She said she would check it out again but if they are posting on the Favre site again, I think that will at least last until the next shut-down.

Good luck! :cross:

7. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Recruit them bav recruit recruit :)

8. swartzcatz

swartzcatz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    The biggest thing is that one couple had a little tyke with some real problems and I wanted to be able to meet with them at the game and give the little guy a present from the CLub....

I'll see if I can fake myself into the site....

9. swartzcatz

swartzcatz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I got in... so maybe things'll work out with that other bunch..
    Still want to see everyone here who's goin' up to the Tundra....

10. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Now make sure you let some people know about PF.com over there :)

11. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Oops - the Swartzcatz comments were actually mine - I was staying with my bro' from the USAF days... He got a good laugh out of it...

Never did run into anyone from the OBF site - but not for lack of trying..
    We did run into one couple from Tulsa and another from IDAHO... so, updates to those Clubs will happen shortly...

Great time, all around...

12. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am an OBF refugee as well. This seems like a very nicely designed site and the admin appears to have good intentions.

I think the biggest problem at OBF is that (understandably) they want to keep it family friendly as Favre has fans of all ages and after all he "owns" the site. That is certainly their perogative.

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Well.......your "trouble" here has JUST begun!!! I am THE "BAD GUY" from OBF. (According to some!LOL!) Considering i had over 7700 posts before i was suddenly a bad guy might tell you something.....like MAYBE they were wrong??? Oh well........you guys and gals might get a chance to know me on here. All i ever want to do is bring a smile to someone's face, maybe make their day a little better, a little easier to bear. My favorite thing is to make someone laugh. There isn't enough laughter in this world!
    Let the CHEESE-NESS begin!!!

14. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am also a reject,,,and I didnt even know what I did,,,infact I dont think I did anything but stick up for a friend over there..oh well nice to be hear amongst old friends and new friends..and Cheesy you were NOT the bad guy over there...

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks Heather............i guess i'm just a bad egg........(at least i SMELL like one right now! GOTTA hit the shower! :D )
    But hey, i'm STILL around!