Packer Viking week!!!!

V

Vikeman

Let the drama begin...

On a serious note the Packers are the better team. If Rodgers doesn't get pressured the Vikings sorry *** cover 2 pass defense will get shredded. If Peterson gets rolling, could be a long day for the Pack.

Kind of a win/win for Viking fans. If we win, we beat our arch rival Fudge boys. If we lose, it's one step closer to Brad getting canned...which would be a blessing. Being that Brad has never beaten the Pack, and had 6 months to plan to do so last time...I can't see it this time.

If you have a Packer receiver on your fantasy team...Start him.

Vikes get up early on the Pack, then fold under pressure and Rodgers has a field day throwing wide open slants to Jennings and Driver.

Pack wins 31-24 and we see your fat annoying green leprechaun looking head coach run around pumping his fists like Martin Gramatica.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
Let the drama begin...

On a serious note the Packers are the better team. If Rodgers doesn't get pressured the Vikings sorry *** cover 2 pass defense will get shredded. If Peterson gets rolling, could be a long day for the Pack.

Kind of a win/win for Viking fans. If we win, we beat our arch rival Fudge boys. If we lose, it's one step closer to Brad getting canned...which would be a blessing. Being that Brad has never beaten the Pack, and had 6 months to plan to do so last time...I can't see it this time.

Vikes get up early on the Pack, then fold under pressure and Rodgers has a field day throwing wide open slants to Jennings and Driver.

Pack wins 31-24 and we see your fat annoying green leprechaun looking head coach run around pumping his fists like Martin Gramatica.

LOL, Vikeman! I never thought of that!

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
Let the drama begin...

if you haven't noticed,pat williams and other mr.steroids will NOT,NOT be playing on sunday,that means that initially,the vikings D sucks,and aaron rodgers will rip all over em' too.i know you all think hes just a rookie,but who has more td's than the super bowl mvp?and ryan grant is always crazy against the queens

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YEA, It is that time again!

Open up a can of WUP *** on the Viqueens and keep an eye on the "5 wide" formation because it will cause some serious problems for the defense...

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
allen may not be in shoulder injure our d-line will take care of peterson this is the 2nd year and i think the pack has done pretty good holding him in check if they decide to pass well our corners and safties will be happy a-rod will have a good game i dont think he will be bothered by the dome he held up with noise of the titans

V

Vikeman

starr15 said:
Vikeman said:
Let the drama begin...

if you haven't noticed,pat williams and other mr.steroids will NOT,NOT be playing on sunday,that means that initially,the vikings D sucks,and aaron rodgers will rip all over em' too.i know you all think hes just a rookie,but who has more td's than the super bowl mvp?and ryan grant is always crazy against the queens

Who said they were taking steroids? I didn't read that anywhere...They tested positive for a substance which we used to take in High School to make weight for wrestling. Pat Williams is a gelatinous blob. He doesn't lift weights, run, or train...why would he take steroids you goof ball? He took the stuff to make weight cuz he was put on the bench two years ago by Childress for being overweight. Get your facts right and know them before spouting innuendo.

Be a rival fan...not an ignorant goofball.

V

Vikeman

packerfan4ever said:
allen may not be in shoulder injure our d-line will take care of peterson this is the 2nd year and i think the pack has done pretty good holding him in check if they decide to pass well our corners and safties will be happy a-rod will have a good game i dont think he will be bothered by the dome he held up with noise of the titans

English translation please...you are all over the place.

V

Vikeman

CalifPacker said:
YEA, It is that time again!

Open up a can of WUP *** on the Viqueens and keep an eye on the "5 wide" formation because it will cause some serious problems for the defense...

And I don't doubt this one bit. The only way the Vikings win is turnovers, pressure and controlling the clock by running.

Being that you have Ryan Grant (just as good as Peterson, just ask around the Packer forum) you should dominate.

V

Vikeman

DonnieCash said:
If Allen gets owned again like he did in week one.

It shall be a great game.

Owned or held?

I specifically remember your tackle being on his back numerous times week 1. Except when he was reaching out to grab Allen's uniform.

Owned...give me a break.

There are different ways to measure a DE's performance other then sacks...just ask Kampman.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Vikeman said:
DonnieCash said:
If Allen gets owned again like he did in week one.

It shall be a great game.

Owned or held?

I specifically remember your tackle being on his back numerous times week 1. Except when he was reaching out to grab Allen's uniform.

Owned...give me a break.

There are different ways to measure a DE's performance other then sacks...just ask Kampman.
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29542&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter

show me where he was holding?

1:02 mark?? Nahhh perfectly done..

1:30 mark?? nope dble team

3 mins mark? Nope he was wiffing at air

I am sure there were plays he was being held on, but I dont have video of that do you?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I know, how about this video on how he is held?

[youtube:11y78rwp]VcqjClE7cuk[/youtube:11y78rwp]

billysofly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
allen not going to play still right? then we should have this game by 17 but there QB is an ok passer alot better then jackson and wooo everytime he touches the ball i always hold me breath

Members online

Latest posts