1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Packer tickets

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by rodell330, Oct 8, 2013.

1. rodell330

rodell330 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,009
    I've mentioned this earlier but i will be attending the Packer vs Philly game in November. I'm super stocked as it is my first trip to Green bay. We're looking for some fun people to hang with and tailgate with..wea re going to check out the Packer H.O.F. and watch the game there as well. Now i could buy tickets but i'm holding out to hope that some great person will give us two tickets to the game!!! :) If anybody has the hookup or can get us tickets for cheap i would be very very greatful and you would have a lifelong friend!!

2. Trapped In Vikingville

Trapped In Vikingville Trapped

Ratings:
    +156
    Your best bet would be to buy them right before game time at the designated ticket selling area.

3. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,011
    Check at the will call window. Sometimes people turn in tickets for the proceeds to go to Big Brothers/Sisters of Green Bay. I've picked up excellent seats at face value this way.

• Informative Informative x 2