Packer Stock

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I had all the paperwork to get a couple of shares and I had to use the money to pay bills. Which sucks.

maccadon3000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You think they are going to sell stock to finance the expansion? I thought I heard that they had enough money on hand. If they do sell it I will be first in line. Put it on the wall to go with my ring.

I'll be second in line, then. Ivo610, I won't ask how you know, but do you have a very reliable source for your prediction, or is it an educated guess based on the expansion plans? I've seen you say it a couple of times on the forum, and you sound pretty confident. That confidence has me pretty pumped that another stock sale will really happen. I was just getting out of college last time and was flat broke. $200 might as well have been $2 million at that time.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
My dad and brother and I all got a share each in '98. Like someone said before...it is all about pride of ownership. It really is a pretty worthless piece of paper as far as actual power or value.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
My dad and brother and I all got a share each in '98. Like someone said before...it is all about pride of ownership. It really is a pretty worthless piece of paper as far as actual power or value.

WORTHLESS PIECE OF PAPER??? This is the Green Bay Packers we're talking about. Now a ticket to see the Vikings in the Super Bowl...that's a worthless piece of paper!

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Worthless was a bad choice. I have it framed on my wall....my stock means the world to me. I'm saying there isn't any power or monetary value that comes with it. I wouldn't trade my stock for the world, but you don't really get anything for buying it. Thats all I'm saying!

PWT

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
A few years back the Packer President -CEO was asked when the Packers were going to have another Packer Share(stock) sale. He said he hoped it would not be for many years. If it was necssary for the Packers to have share Sale , this would mean the Packers had financial difficulties and would have to again ask the Packer fan to help bail out the franchise-Financially. This the Packer management does not want to do.

The Packers have been profitable for many years and have a reserve fund of $125M in the Bank. The Packer do not carry a debt load. Packer policy is not approach the Packer fans with Share sale if it is not absolutely necessary. the Packers are financially solid at this time. So There may not be stock sale in near future.

The Packers will finance the additon of 7,500 seats in South end zone, without any share sale.

Members online

Latest posts