Packer Songs

12theTruth

Not sure if there is a definitive list of Packer songs on the Internet, but it sure would be great if there was one.

Two of my favorites are Jump in the Stands by the very awesome Robert Brooks
and Green and Yellow LOL by Lil Wayne. I usually don't dig rap or Lil Wayne but I really like that tune.

A mystery to me which bothers me immensely to this day is a song that I heard on the radio following our Super Bowl 31 victory back in 97. If memory serves me correct it was called Big News and was a take off of the country hit by Lonestar No News .

I have called radio stations and looked online in the years since and haven't found anything yet :( Maybe another Packer fan can help with this?

OP
OP

12theTruth

OMG. I just looked for the first time in a couple years and someone uploaded it to YOUTUBE.
:D:):):inlove::tup:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I like the Lil wayne song, green and yellow. It was a slap ya back song to Wiz Kalifa for making Black and yellow (steelers). Not normally into rap, but I just find that song funny and the beat is catchy.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Da Yoopers have done many Packer songs, such as the "Packer Backer Anthem" and even "The Packerena," a parody of the mackarena.

Bang The Drum All Day is obviously not a Packer song, but you all know why it's on the list

"The Bears Still Suck" by the Happy Schnapps Combo - probably my favorite song

"Go! You Packers Go!" by the NFL Marching Band

Vladimirr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I remember right, in the 90s they put out an album of Packer-related songs. I remember a version of "Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be Cowboys" that was pretty good.

EDIT - Looks like they re-released it in 2008. A few too many Favre references for comfort though. And the Cowboys song references the old NFC Central (Don't let 'em be Vikings, Bears, Lions, or Bucs), so it's dated, but still good!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001A69JF0

Last edited:

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
These are all on iTunes:
Bow Down 2 the Champs- Def Crew
Pack Anthem- Def Crew
Go Pack Go!- The 6 Packers
Green Bay Packers/ Titletown USA- Green Bay Packers Fan Anthems
Packers Anthem(Super Bowl Edition)- Born Brothaz

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Hells Bells by AC/DC always gives me goosebumps when I hear it because I remember they played it at the kick off at Lambeau when I was there in 2004. It STILL bring back happy memories for me.

Members online

Latest posts