packer season prodiction

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Leave the guy alone, Trom. It's not his fault. He's clearly a prodict of his environment.

(Cheesey hacked my account, I swear)

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
10-6. Win the division, but still have to play in the WC game.

Win the WC game.

Lose round 2.

In '09, we win the SB, making utter fools out of the AFC team.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I love me some prodictions.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
:lol:

To topic.. I am going to say 10-6 as well.. Rodgers / Grant go down.. .500 at best.. that is right now.. unless someone in camp steps up and proves that we have depth.. which has a good chance of happening.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I love me some prodictions.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
:lol:

To topic.. I am going to say 10-6 as well.. Rodgers / Grant go down.. .500 at best.. that is right now.. unless someone in camp steps up and proves that we have depth.. which has a good chance of happening.
That photo is PRICELESS!!!
"Adolph Trommykins"!!!

I say the Pack goes 11-5, beat the Giants in the NFC title game, and win the Super Bowl against the NE Cheaters.

So there

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Here is how one site fews the Packers upcomming season..

Just imagine how fans of the Patriots or Colts would feel if Tom Brady and Peyton Manning decided to walk away from the game this offseason. They’d be frantic - and with good reason. So why is it that many Packers fans seem so calm in the aftermath of Brett Favre’s surprising retirement? After all, one could make a strong argument that No. 4 was the third-best quarterback in the entire league in 2007 - just behind the aforementioned Brady and Manning. “With Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay is better equipped to move forward than either New England or Indianapolis,” said a former scout, "but I think it’s naive to think that Favre won’t be greatly missed. He meant more to that team that even his most ardent fans could imagine.”

So does that mean Green Bay is destined to go 6-10 in 2008? Probably not, but fans might need to lower their expectations some..."That’s why I’d consider 9-7 be a very good first season sans Favre.”
Read More....

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
0-16. :D

OK, just kidding. Honestly I think 9-7 or 8-8. No bashing me because I am a Vikings fan... that is my honest to God objective prediction for Green Bay this year.

Green Bay does have the advantage of playing the Bears and the Lions twice, or it would definately have been 8-8. To think that Green Bay can mimic the success it had last year is pretty bold. Rodgers isn't bad, but he isn't Fav-re, and the team is going to feel it in the w-l record.

And this isn't just purple glasses, I think the Vikings are going to be 9-7 or 8-8 as well... which makes that first game oh so much more important.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

OK, just kidding. Honestly I think 9-7 or 8-8. No bashing me because I am a Vikings fan... that is my honest to God objective prediction for Green Bay this year.

Green Bay does have the advantage of playing the Bears and the Lions twice, or it would definately have been 8-8. To think that Green Bay can mimic the success it had last year is pretty bold. Rodgers isn't bad, but he isn't Fav-re, and the team is going to feel it in the w-l record.

And this isn't just purple glasses, I think the Vikings are going to be 9-7 or 8-8 as well... which makes that first game oh so much more important.

I said 10-6 because Favre gives us +3 games a year (just a wild guess). No Favre, instead of 13-3 last year, we'd be 10-6. With pretty much the same team as last year...

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the best we could do is 11 - 5 this season, worst case is slipping to 8 - 8.

NodakPaul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NodakPaul said:

I said 10-6 because Favre gives us +3 games a year (just a wild guess). No Favre, instead of 13-3 last year, we'd be 10-6. With pretty much the same team as last year...

That could be a fair estimate. I might be over-valuing Fav-re, but then again I did have the misery of watching him come back in the 4th time and time again... :)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
NodakPaul said:

That could be a fair estimate. I might be over-valuing Fav-re, but then again I did have the misery of watching him come back in the 4th time and time again... :)
Yeah.....that "Fav-re" gave you fits, didn't he? (Kinda like that "Tar-king-ton" did to me back in the day!) :wink:

Profizzle99

Cheesehead
Reaction score
15-1
You heard it here first.
BTW Vikings fan, you may have a good DL but you still have a ultra toned down version of Michael Vick who can throw about as good as me.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
15-1
You heard it here first.
BTW Vikings fan, you may have a good DL but you still have a ultra toned down version of Michael Vick who can throw about as good as me.
HEY!!!!
We have Rex Grossman on the site!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score

We don't need to bash you Nodak, being a Viking fan is punishment enough. Admitting your Vikings fan and sticking by them, well, I admire that. I didn't say envied, I said admired. Good luck this year, and hopefully you go 4 and 2 in the division.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is the creepiest thing I've ever seen in my life. That's creepier than Nurse Cheesey.

Cubanpenguin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say something along the lines of around 12-4 would be my prediction.

While the Packers don't have Favre around anymore and Rodgers likly won't put up the same kind of numbers as he will I feel every other position has improved either talent or experiance. I think That will make up for any problems at Quarterback.

My only real concern is Al Harris. After the NFC championship I have been real worried that he is getting to old and slowing down. But if he can keep up to a similar level as the rest of last year I say 12-4 or better.

Sangill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know my sig says I believe in Jordy...

But I still think this is a teamsport, so my bet is way above 8 wins.

Go my man Aaron - your time to shine.

/drunk

Members online

Latest posts