Packer Pro Shop Tent Sale

Reaction score
Stupid question here, but is the "tent sale" literally a sale on merchandise that takes place on a tent?

If I can take part in the sale online, I've been looking to get some more stuff....

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A "Tent Sale" is another term for "Parking Lot Sale"

They will set up tents, usually it is an illusion to give the perspective to the customer that they have to set up tents because there is no room in the store or warehouse so we need tents in the parking lot because "We are over stocked and dumping merchandise at cost."

The fact is 90% of the time the company is not over stocked and orders extra stock for the so called "Tent Sale."

This is not to say there will not be great deals, or that this sale is not because the Packer Pro Shop is over stocked and dumping product at or near cost. This may be in fact the case.

I think it is worth going to for sure. Even if you get there early you will have loss leaders on sale.

OK, I am done here with my preaching on sales tactics.

R.P.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
i think in the past lot of stuff from EX players can be had

Then there are GREAT deals on current players stuff and also good deals on general packer stuff

OP
OP
V

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
A "Tent Sale" is another term for "Parking Lot Sale"

They will set up tents, usually it is an illusion to give the perspective to the customer that they have to set up tents because there is no room in the store or warehouse so we need tents in the parking lot because "We are over stocked and dumping merchandise at cost."

The fact is 90% of the time the company is not over stocked and orders extra stock for the so called "Tent Sale."

This is not to say there will not be great deals, or that this sale is not because the Packer Pro Shop is over stocked and dumping product at or near cost. This may be in fact the case.

They used to set up tents but now it is in the atrium. I think they mainly dump merchandise in order to make room for the styles of the coming season. Very good deals and sometimes miscellaneous items used by the players. The best of the best is snatched up when it first opens but there are worthwhile items even towards the end on the second day.

Members online

Latest posts