1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packer Pro Shop re-opening

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by AllouezPackerFan, Jul 14, 2014.

1. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    Being the is a post specifically related to the Lambeau Field Atrium I thought this would be the most appropriate place to post this. The new pro shop opens this Thursday 7/17 @ 9AM. They are having a ribbon cutting and four day celebration. Not sure I can make it to the ribbon cutting, but hopefully I'll have some time to stop in and post some pictures of the new pro shop. Anyone else excited?

2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,674
    Is the stuff made in overseas sweatshops or is it all made with fair wages for the workers?
    If it's Nike, I don't think they have one factory supporting American jobs here in the States.
    I also find the outrageous prices really insulting. They jack the price way, way up just because they put a logo on it.
    Any other brand new green shirt with just a regular looking G on it will be way cheaper. It's not like the Packers G is made with diamond dust, is it?
    I bought my Packers stuff at thrift stores. It's supporting charity, the local economy, is reducing and reusing and not supporting the sweatshops.
    I bet you can find tons of Packers stuff in the GB area thrift stores at crazy bargains and in great shape more than in other towns and cities in Wisconsin.
    I don't mean to rain on your parade. I just want to bring some reality to where the clothes are probably coming from and share alternatives if there are others like me who care about the workers.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    I like my money that I spend on merchandise to go directly to the team. Personal preference.