Packer Pro Bowlers

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are the packers going to honolulu this february...

QB Brett Favre
WR Donald Driver
DE Aaron Kampman
CB Al Harris

No Woodson or Barnett...which is definately a shame. Woodson's a DPOY candidate and yet no recognition, 2 years in a row...what does the man have to do?!?

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I am amazed with Driver going over Jennings.. TD's usually speak loudly.

Harris over Woodson.. hmmm smells of makeup voting.

Barnett truly got screwed..

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this list is bull, dallas has 11 damn players in the pro bowl, im sick of this crap. pakcers are going to not like this either and kick the bears butt!!!!!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am amazed with Driver going over Jennings.. TD's usually speak loudly.

Harris over Woodson.. hmmm smells of makeup voting.

Barnett truly got screwed..

Woodson really got screwed in my opinion. Why he isn't on there is shocking to me.

Barnett has some beef.

I like how the Pro Bowl in the NFC is full of Cowboys and Vikings but 4 Packers. Just makes me roll my eyes. :roll:

OP
OP
P

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson and Harris should be the starters at corner this year...Trufant's been solid and half his int's have come in one game where Kurt Warner was handing em out like his phone numbers...

CaptainItchy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I lost ALL respect for this probowl crap... Jennings, Woodson, and Barnett got screwed!!! I'm so pissed !!!!!! and this is why I stayed up till 11:00pm to see???????? I'm going to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
P

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How the hell did Darren Sharper make it????? The guy truly sucks!!!!

Ain't that the truth...seeing as how the Vikings give up the most pass yards per game IN THE NFL, i dunno how you select their free safety to the pro bowl. He hasn't done **** this year, I've watched every Vikings game and he gets eaten up in coverage all day long and makes bone headed plays that cost his team (see Ruvell Martin's TD grab vs. the Queens)

Bertram

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who cares? The probowl sucks and it's just another opportunity to get injured.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
uwbadger12000 said:
How the hell did Darren Sharper make it????? The guy truly sucks!!!!

Ain't that the truth...seeing as how the Vikings give up the most pass yards per game IN THE NFL, i dunno how you select their free safety to the pro bowl. He hasn't done **** this year, I've watched every Vikings game and he gets eaten up in coverage all day long and makes bone headed plays that cost his team (see Ruvell Martin's TD grab vs. the Queens)

but........but........but............he gets garbage time interceptions.

OP
OP
P

Packerfan4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://packers.com/news/releases/2007/12/18/3/

Three Packers players were named first alternates: linebacker Nick Barnett, tackle Chad Clifton and cornerback Charles Woodson.

So there's a lil bit of recognition for Woody and Barnizzle...still think they should be startin though! Can't complain, if you woulda told me before the season that we'd have 7 guys either going to Hawaii or alternates, I'd be happy with that

EDIT: Other alternates include safety Nick Collins, tight end Bubba Franks, running back Ryan Grant, linebacker A.J. Hawk, wide receiver Greg Jennings, tight end Donald Lee and center Scott Wells.

NICK COLLINS??? BUBBA FRANKS? You gotta be ******** me....

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been pumped to get my woodson pro bowl jersey for a very long time and now I get burned again, I'm running out of chances, this is total crap.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Who cares? The probowl sucks and it's just another opportunity to get injured.

The player and we do to a point.. Pro Bowl appearances are a point of triggers in contracts.. other than that.. it is just a respect thing.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are the packers going to honolulu this february...

QB Brett Favre
WR Donald Driver
DE Aaron Kampman
CB Al Harris

No Woodson or Barnett...which is definately a shame. Woodson's a DPOY candidate and yet no recognition, 2 years in a row...what does the man have to do?!?

Well, as silly as this whole thing is, my Cows friend takes it seriously. I can't wait to go over to his cube and see the look on his face when he finds out Favre is starting over Romo.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe I can kind of see of Nick Collins is an alternative but Bubba Franks ??? WTF. Although Wood/Barnett/Jennings didnt make it atleast they got 1st alternatives but still got screwed. Even though he is not on our team Fred Taylor yet again got screwed, he has over 10,000 yards and not 1 probowl.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald Lee doesn't get any recognition but Bubba does?? That's gotta be a mistake. Voters don't even know who's who.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Blessing in disguise. This will make some guys pretty angry especially when we play the Cowboys in Lambeau in the NFC Championship game. Yes, i said Lambeau, Romo's hand is hurt and they will lose another game.

Let the Cowboys have their consolation prizes in the Pro Bowl while we're in the superbowl.

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris got in and didn't even deserve it no matter how much he whined. Yet you guys are complaining about Vikings and Cowboys.

Don't like it? Vote more than once. Everybody votes for Favre, but the guy doesn't even play in the game.

But yes, Barnett was screwed.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, kind of comical how a team with only 4 pro bowlers can beat the ever living sh*t out of a team with 7!

Just a reminder: Packers 34 Vikings 0

I feel for Woodson and Barnett...those were absolute screw-jobs. Jennings has a case as well.

GO PACK GO

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts