1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Packer players cruise

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by carol k, Mar 8, 2006.

1. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We arrived home Monday evening about 7:30. Had a blast on the cruise. Gilbert Brown is very nice and has a great sense of humor. Wants to come back to play at least for one more year. Asked us all to call TT to get him to come back. Aaron Rogers looks about 16 years old, and is very nice. Nick Barnett is awesome. His brother and sister-in-law were also on the cruise. Nick and Dinde--yes that is his name--look enough alike to be twins. Weather was beautiful. Hated to leave, but needed to come back to reality. Now, I am going to digress--Jonathan, did you ask her to the prom. Can't find the posts regarding that.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Carol.....he asked......she turned him down. :(

Now.......sounds like the cruise was FUN! Gilbert was bugging us at Fan Fest last year, telling us to tell the Packers he wanted to come back! I can't see why they wouldn't give him a chance!
    Will you be at Fan Fest this weekend? I'm going!!!

3. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesy only 2 days until fanfest and I get to skip school that day its going to be great and i got a helmet the other day for autographs

4. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Cheesy, gopackgo4..... GIVE DEATILS!!!! I am too far to make the trip, but look forward to you posting details about the event.

5. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    where do u live?

6. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I live in Pickering, a small suburb just outside of Toronto, Canada.

7. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Won't be at fan fest. We were supposed to have a family get together this weekend, but that got cancelled. Then, my brother-in-law is in the hospital very seriously ill; so we decided we better stick around here. Have fun all of you who are going. Too bad about Jonathan. Maybe he could find someone else.

8. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Glad you enjoyed it Carol. Hopefully no strippers, except some male

9. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad you had a nice time Carol, vacations are always to short....I think Gilbert should come back hes awesome...

10. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Carol.....sorry to hear about the family illness! I know how hard that can be.

Gopack..........did you get a full sized helmet? Where did you get it from? I'm taking a bunch of pictures i took, and some football cards to try to get signed.
    Like i said........if you see me, come up and say HI, OK? I will probably be in my gold Favre jersey. I really like that one.
    Tomorrow is the day!!!! I can tell you are STOKED!!! (I am too!)

11. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Packerchick. There was a lot of nudity or near nudity in Fort Lauderdale. Quite interesting. One guy on the boat went through the buffet with his speedo--gross, and some woman had a biking on but the bottom was like a thong. Personally, guys who are all dressed up and smelling good are the ones who "turn me on". Naked men don't excite me--of course neither do naked women.

12. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    glad to hear you had a good time, carol. whenever you get pictures, please post them here!! i'm so sorry to hear about your brother-in-law & pray for your family for whatever is to come.

13. gopackgo4

gopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah cheesy I got a full authentic one from prices. We have the helmet a 1965 yearbook with lombardi and curly on the cover and were probably going to buy some pictures form the proshop. I will probably end up starving but it will be worth it

14. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    My feelings exactly Carol. didnt know half naked guys looked so gross.