Packer Nut Needs Your Votes!

TBINMI44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:D Hi Packer Fans Worldwide! I am hoping to get "a lot" (the MOST) votes in a contest to win a 42" Plasma T.V. Just go to: abc12.com and vote for Photo No. 7 in the Psyched for the Super Bowl Contest. The photo is of my friend Annie and I (l-r respectively) at the Christmas Day game. I'm a TOTAL Packer FANatic/football nut and will be volunteering at this year's NFL Experience at Cobo Hall the day before the big game. I would be so grateful - please vote - THANK YOU, PACKER FANS :!: :!: :!: :!:

[edit]
Link to voting page -> HERE

OP
OP
T

TBINMI44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ahaug82 said:
Uhh, I would check with Ryan before making a post like this. wink
Thank you for your genuine concern, ahaug82; however, I checked with Ryan days ago before the site went live with the photos and he gave it the "official" stamp of approval. I did my homework; is that worth a vote from you?

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TBINMI sure did email me. I thought it would be ok to post this so we could support a fellow packer backer.

Now if it was a national contest you all had better be voting for me :) Apparently this is a MI only contest ;)

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TBINMI44 said:
ahaug82 said:
Uhh, I would check with Ryan before making a post like this. wink
Thank you for your genuine concern, ahaug82; however, I checked with Ryan days ago before the site went live with the photos and he gave it the "official" stamp of approval. I did my homework; is that worth a vote from you?

Ok, that's worth a vote I suppose. :)

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
okay you got my vote but you need alot of help must say out of the ten you were the best out of those will do it again tomorow good luck

OP
OP
T

TBINMI44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aceschnd said:
The dude in picture 8 must have a crap load of friends. His picture is just him watching TV.
I was just educated by someone who knows a little about clicking and voting.....that people that have the time can sit at their computer all day and vote repeatedly (for themselves). What can I say; it was fun to get involved. There's a guy on there with a band of tattoos on his arm - with the GBP "G" !!!!! I HAD to give him a vote......

If you voted for No. 7 - thank you.

OP
OP
T

TBINMI44

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:D To: Ryan, the "Webmaster of the Best Damn Forum, Period", Shiftysdad, Eastcoastpacker, Heatherthepackgirl, Calicheesehead, bsmith_501, CalifPacker, Packerfan4ever, NDPackerFan, Aceschnd, PackerTraxx and 4PackGirl.....

Thank you all for your votes and for those that even were able to get their friends to vote. I know I won't make the top three (even though I think I'm the MOST psyched and have the MOST fun of all the entrants - wink), but it was fun anyway. At least I played fair....

I will be wearing my #4 jersey when I take my son (he might wear his too!) down to the NFL Experience Thursday night; my volunteer assignment is at that event on Saturday morning. Who knows, maybe I'll see some Packers. Thanks again everyone and enjoy the big game!

GO PACK GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
way to go, you've got my vote

as an added bonus i'll kick photo #5's *** for you...

JASON AVANT WAS OUT OF BOUNDS--PENN STATE REALLY DID GO 12-0 THIS YEAR

i cannot stress that enough

Latest posts