1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packer Notes.. Non QB related. Yippee

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pack93z, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    I hope the Tauscher news is accurate.. lock up the right pillar for his career in GB.

Can't wait to see the MLB battle for backups.. "Bishop of Pain", the "Butcher" and the kid from UCONN who can flat out play ball.

Oh, on the link, there is an interesting little opinion via the writer of the feeling that the majority of the players are pro Arod.. but that can be used elsewhere.. ;)

More rumor..

2. BlueMoose

BlueMoose Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yep. We have a lot to look forward to, regardless of who's behind center.

3. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I like Mark T, but how many good years does he have? He hasn't had the injuries Cliffy has, so probably longer, even though they're the same age.

4. rkoRKOrko

rkoRKOrko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I go to UConn, and I got the chance to see Lansanah play in person, I am surprised he wasn't a late round draft pick...he anchored what was one of the best defenses in the country last season. Nice to see a UConn player go to my favorite team, hopefully he shows the staff what he is capable of.