Packer Notes.. Non QB related. Yippee

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I hope the Tauscher news is accurate.. lock up the right pillar for his career in GB.

Can't wait to see the MLB battle for backups.. "Bishop of Pain", the "Butcher" and the kid from UCONN who can flat out play ball.

Oh, on the link, there is an interesting little opinion via the writer of the feeling that the majority of the players are pro Arod.. but that can be used elsewhere.. ;)

The defensive coaches are extremely pleased with the progress of middle linebacker Desmond Bishop. The former Cal star has made the biggest strides of any player from last year's rookie class..... And finally, we hear that the Packers have approached Mark Tauscher about a new contract. The sticking point early on is the length of the extension. The team is offering either two or three years. The veteran right tackle, who is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent in 2009, is looking for a longer commitment.
More rumor..

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Mark T, but how many good years does he have? He hasn't had the injuries Cliffy has, so probably longer, even though they're the same age.

rkoRKOrko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope the Tauscher news is accurate.. lock up the right pillar for his career in GB.

Can't wait to see the MLB battle for backups.. "Bishop of Pain", the "Butcher" and the kid from UCONN who can flat out play ball.

Oh, on the link, there is an interesting little opinion via the writer of the feeling that the majority of the players are pro Arod.. but that can be used elsewhere.. ;)

The defensive coaches are extremely pleased with the progress of middle linebacker Desmond Bishop. The former Cal star has made the biggest strides of any player from last year's rookie class..... And finally, we hear that the Packers have approached Mark Tauscher about a new contract. The sticking point early on is the length of the extension. The team is offering either two or three years. The veteran right tackle, who is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent in 2009, is looking for a longer commitment.
More rumor..

I go to UConn, and I got the chance to see Lansanah play in person, I am surprised he wasn't a late round draft pick...he anchored what was one of the best defenses in the country last season. Nice to see a UConn player go to my favorite team, hopefully he shows the staff what he is capable of.

Members online

Latest posts