1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Packer Nation!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by NYC Cheesehead, Sep 23, 2010.

1. NYC Cheesehead

NYC Cheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Just wanted to say hello from the dirty alleyways of NYC. I was unfortunate enough to be transplanted here and had to experience the Giants Superbowl parade in 2007.

Well this year seems like a good year for us to get some! It will be a challenging season, I am mosty worried about the pass defense, although so far it seems we have trouble stopping the run this year.

Looking forward to the offense getting aligned and performing to expectations. Anyways just wanted to say hello as a new forum member.

:viksux::chisux::detsux:

2. njpackersfan

njpackersfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Welcome bro, from across the river. GB will be here at the end of the season against Jets.

3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Greetings dawg!

I was in Dallas for their 3 SB's and when they were beyatch slapping GB all the time. Man, it sucked. I still hate the Boys for that, although I've come to respect Aikmann. So I know your pain.

4. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,442
    Hello, NY! I'm a Philly cat so I don't have to worry about any Superbowl parades marching down Broad St, south Philly any time soon, LOL! Glad to see so many Pack fans chillin on the east coast!

5. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    hell yea, I'm from NJ, born in NYC, I went to that "Canyon of Heroes" parade in NYC, it was a good time, but kinda bitter sweet from the NFC champ game, still...such an indescribable energy coming from the streets of NYC during that parade...I'm friends with a lot of Giant Fans, it was such a roller coaster season for the Giants and for them to face the big bad Patriots and win it all is insane...but as a Packers fan, I am tired of waiting for our story to the Super Bowl to be told, it's been well over a decade now, and we are the strongest we've been in a long time! MM & TT can't sit back this year, they better do all they can to get the most out of this season!

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Welcome to the forum!

7. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Welcome to the forum, Please enjoy your stay

8. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead