Packer Nation!

NYC Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello from the dirty alleyways of NYC. I was unfortunate enough to be transplanted here and had to experience the Giants Superbowl parade in 2007.

Well this year seems like a good year for us to get some! It will be a challenging season, I am mosty worried about the pass defense, although so far it seems we have trouble stopping the run this year.

Looking forward to the offense getting aligned and performing to expectations. Anyways just wanted to say hello as a new forum member.

:viksux::chisux::detsux:

njpackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome bro, from across the river. GB will be here at the end of the season against Jets.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Greetings dawg!

I was in Dallas for their 3 SB's and when they were beyatch slapping GB all the time. Man, it sucked. I still hate the Boys for that, although I've come to respect Aikmann. So I know your pain.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello, NY! I'm a Philly cat so I don't have to worry about any Superbowl parades marching down Broad St, south Philly any time soon, LOL! Glad to see so many Pack fans chillin on the east coast!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hell yea, I'm from NJ, born in NYC, I went to that "Canyon of Heroes" parade in NYC, it was a good time, but kinda bitter sweet from the NFC champ game, still...such an indescribable energy coming from the streets of NYC during that parade...I'm friends with a lot of Giant Fans, it was such a roller coaster season for the Giants and for them to face the big bad Patriots and win it all is insane...but as a Packers fan, I am tired of waiting for our story to the Super Bowl to be told, it's been well over a decade now, and we are the strongest we've been in a long time! MM & TT can't sit back this year, they better do all they can to get the most out of this season!

Members online

Latest posts