Packer home game in Maryland lol

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am currently sitting in Fed Ex field ... first let me say it is no Lambeau... My seats are under the overhang of the level above where I cannot even see the scoreboard and or Jumbotron. However, it still feels like a home game. There is so much Green and Gold here that I am hearing more chants of "go pack go" than cheers for the Skins.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I am currently sitting in Fed Ex field ... first let me say it is no Lambeau... My seats are under the overhang of the level above where I cannot even see the scoreboard and or Jumbotron. However, it still feels like a home game. There is so much Green and Gold here that I am hearing more chants of "go pack go" than cheers for the Skins.

Well Packer fans Travel well no surprise there was much Green and Gold there tonight.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Packer fans Travel well no surprise there was much Green and Gold there tonight.

I always hear that packer fans travel well, but I'd have to think that majority of the packer fans at away games just live in that city already or close to it. I think packers have tons of fans all over and not so much fans traveling around.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
By travel well, I always believed that meant that Packers fans were everywhere. Not that people from Wisconsin made a long drive or flight. Except for Tampa and the Big Sombrero.

OP
OP
S

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With all the MT seats in the lower bowl, were you able to move down.
I probably could have.... but it started raining and we were sheltered by the upper deck so we chose to remain where we were..... I would say that the majority of the Redskn fans left the minute it started raining

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I lived in the Washington area for 13 years. I hated that stupid song Hail To The Deadskins. The Hogettes in the crowd totally disgusted me. (Notice, these goofs in drag couldn't even generate the brains to spell "Hogettes" the same way)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

While I was there was the ONLY times I ever rooted for Dallas in my life. I made hundreds of dollars betting on Dallas when those two teams played. I went to four games there ONLY because I got free tickets because a guy at work was friends with Art Monk. I also made a ton of money betting on Green Bay in that "First team to 50" Monday Night game, even though I couldn't score tickets for that game.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I lived in the Washington area for 13 years. I hated that stupid song Hail To The Deadskins. The Hogettes in the crowd totally disgusted me. (Notice, these goofs in drag couldn't even generate the brains to spell "Hogettes" the same way)

While I was there was the ONLY times I ever rooted for Dallas in my life. I made hundreds of dollars betting on Dallas when those two teams played. I went to four games there ONLY because I got free tickets because a guy at work was friends with Art Monk. I also made a ton of money betting on Green Bay in that "First team to 50" Monday Night game, even though I couldn't score tickets for that game.
My political opinion: nowadays the Hogettes would be ostracized for making fun of tyrannies. Besides female hogs are sows.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score

How does dressing up in hog drag relate to the mascot which has something to do with native Americans?

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How does dressing up in hog drag relate to the mascot which has something to do with native Americans?

It was in reference to the offensive line not the team as a whole. Back in the 80's the Redskins offensive line was know as the hogs. It changed somewhat over time obviously but the primary members I can recall were Mark May, Russ Grimm, Jeff Bostic and Joe Jacoby and they were really good.

Members online

Latest posts