1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Packer Forum Poll

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Raider Pride, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Ooops. Sorry. :lol:

2. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I like negative posts about Cheesy.

Oh wait! this is about negative posts that I don't like! I get it!

I didn't vote. I dislike uninformed votes or ones that put all the blame for anything on just one person. I also despise posts that are too quick to judge (TT).

Q: If you were on an island with only Rex Grossman and you had to form a team, to play nobody, would he be your Quarterback? Inquiring minds want to know......

3. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Dude! :D

4. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    If Belichick is alone in the woods, with no other people around, is he still piece of ****?

5. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was walking through the forest and a tree fell right in front of me... and I didn't hear it...

6. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    If a bear Belicheks in the woods does it still smell?

7. eap33

eap33 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Of course! Smells like the Bears (the Chicago kind) ;)

8. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    i come and read alot of the posts and i post at times people can say what they want some i find silly some people are very informed others that think they know what is best well then they should wear the shoes for a day i like reading good posts those i dont like i skip :D

9. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    that was a loooooooooooooong sentence.

10. joym13

joym13 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I didn't vote because I am pretty new and haven't been pissed off yet :lol: but really, like others said, they all have to possibility if they are just lame posts.

11. Toddy

Toddy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Thanks! :D Yeah, I did make it.

12. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Uncool.

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    HEY!!! What did I do????
    Oh.....to answer your question........I would look around the Island, and see if "Gilligan" was available, and put Rex on the bench!!! :wink: :lol:

14. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,966
    VERY uncool...

I hate that phrase, and someone once said it here and it set me off on a huge rant...

So I guess I have to say it again?

People that say that phrase think its "cute". But they are ignorant to the fact they think only people with downs or mentally challenged people can participate in it.

Little do they know people with ALL DISABILITIES can participate ( wont let in people with no brains yet, that is yet to come)

I have a disabled 10 year old son who is in a wheelchair full time, he cant lift his hands to his mouth to use a fork, needs to bend his head down to reach it, needs a cup with a long straw to drink...

I have been on trips with him to be with other "retards" and those kids are AMAZING...

If he was ever selected or wanted to be in the special olympics I would be PROUD AS HELL...

15. Gattocheese

Gattocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    people who annoy you - n ggers

well if you cant laugh at yourself

16. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +650
    Gatto- just cool it. you're making it worse. Just don't talk like that here, and we will just move on.

17. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I too have worked at Special Olympic events for these kids. At the end of the day I never once left and was not completely impressed with these young men and women and when I got home hugged my kids.

18. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    See dictionary ... reference ... huge loser.

19. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,966
    JUST WOW

20. joym13

joym13 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Gattocheese - I'm not going to quote because I hate to see the drivel your wrote be repeated - but I think you need to go back to being a lurker!

21. Gattocheese

Gattocheese Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well i wasnt going to repost back. I am sorry everyone that i posted offensive jokes in Packer forums. I keep forgeting this is a professional site. I am used to going on comedy forums, game forums, ect.. and having fun using crude humor with other people. I got carried away. Sorry. I have the upmost respect for everyone here, not only because they are Packer fans, but because i been here a long time and feel that your conversations have had an impact on my thinking and my life in a positive way.

The last post i did about "if you cant laugh at yourself" is because i am black. I didnt mean to offend you guys, but to offend myself. I wasnt sure if anyone would catch that or not. I am also 30 years of age and a Packer fan of 19 years.

I refuse to be a lurker in such a passionate forum site. I just got to keep my feet dry and keep everything clean and civil. I promise i will not post any future offensive material, unless its about the Cowboys, Queens, or Bears.

Gattocheese.

22. wpr

wpr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Now that is one excellent post Gatto. :thumbsup:

23. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Class....PURE class!!!
    I caught your joke, and had we been in the same room, i would have been laying on the floor laughing! I KNEW some would take it wrong. Thats the hard part about typing words on a computer.....people can't SEE you when you say something, and sometimes the way, or what you are trying to say gets terribly misunderstood. Thats what happened with your post. I caught it right away, and KNEW what you meant, and laughed.......i also knew some wouldn't get it.
    I make fun of myself ALL the time! Heck, i have PLENTY to work with!!!! :lol:

24. joym13

joym13 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, if you keep posts like this coming, I hope to see more! Thanks for explaining yourself.

25. Fuzznuts

Fuzznuts Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    You're black!

You're not allowed to post on this forum....How the hell did you get in here.....?

:lol:

(See...only kidding. Just a little funny comedy material....I think people need to lighten up a little....Jokes are funny, but everyone's got different sensibilities, I guess...I bet I am going to get creamed for this joke, but so be it. I think it's funny...)

Go Pack Go in '08...

Chris Rock better not try to join this forum....

(Nobody'd get his jokes..!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.