Packer Forum Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are far more people who read this forum than actually post their comments. They are out there. They are readers and not posters, and that is OK.

I am just curious.... So I present this poll.

Negativity is always streaming through this forum. So is the positive, However I am just curious about the negative posts and .... What ****** you off more, as readers on this forum.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Should have added, negative posts just cuz the posters wants to whine

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmm....didn't see an "All of the above"!!!
Really, differing opinions don't tick me off...........it's more the WAY they are worded then anything. "Newbies" that come here just to stir up crap bother me. KInda like LT said about the "whiners". If it's a regular here that states their opinion in a decent respectful way, i will post how i feel and why. Those can be interesting discussions. But the ones that make stupid statements about "Favre should retire NOW" or in the past "TT SUCKS" never have anything to back up WHY they feel that way.
Favre took this young team and lead us to more wins then 99.9% of the posters here could have dreamed of. Yet the entire TEAM stinks up the title game, and people are calling for Favre's head. To me, thats stupid.
Not giving TT time to prove himself worthy, or an idiot BEFORE you want him fired is stupid.
"Eminem" is a pretty new coach, and already has lead this young team to the championship game, yet some want him fired because we didn't win that game. Once again, that seems stupid.
Just my opinions of course.........and I'm sure some think my opinions are stupid.

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think as long as the negative posts are in a constructive manner that they are just as important or just as good as any post on this forum. I havent seen too many whiner threads on this forum. I sit back and read both sides of the field and see both arguements.

I think the worse, unexcusable post made would be a post targeting another poster in hatred, demeaning, yelling, arguing fasion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on the packer organization and their opinion is no better than anyone elses. But crossing the lines and trying to make it personal with another poster is flat out childish. Its just like the special olympics - even though you may think you won, your still retarded.

eap33

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said Aaron. Reason being that anyone saying anything negative about Brett is just spinnin' their wheels, he's already proven himself. Rodgers hasn't had a chance to show everyone how good he really is and people are ready to give him the axe.

I think he's got talent.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think as long as the negative posts are in a constructive manner that they are just as important or just as good as any post on this forum. I havent seen too many whiner threads on this forum. I sit back and read both sides of the field and see both arguements.

I think the worse, unexcusable post made would be a post targeting another poster in hatred, demeaning, yelling, arguing fasion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion on the packer organization and their opinion is no better than anyone elses. But crossing the lines and trying to make it personal with another poster is flat out childish. Its just like the special olympics - even though you may think you won, your still retarded.
Unfortunatly we see WAY too many of those attacks here. I have had a few made against me, even though i TRY not to get pulled into that kind of back and forth garbage. It's hard NOT to fight back, when someone makes it personal. I've actually turned off the computer and walked away from it a few times, because of what i WANTED to say. I didn't want to lower myself to that level.

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't vote cause none of them upset me.

This is a discussion forum, people have different opinions and maybe someone will point out something I haven't thought of.

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CHEESEY

In this poll I was just attempting to get the people who read, and are not regular posters to respond. It is easy to click for some of them, instead of post.

We could start another poll about who does not like personal attacks.

That would be a poll about the forum members who hate each other and not the average fan who reads here about the team.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i've always ignored this forum for at least 3/4 days after a defeat cos all the forum monkeys come out of the woodwork and begin spiting their usual *****. Its no different this week to when we were losing games early last year.

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Threads that cover the same topics, discussions, and arguments over and over.
2. Radical posts just to rile people up
3. Crying, whining, and senseless posts

NO WHINING ZONE!!!

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Posts that are negative about Brett why he had a great season yet he makes one mistake and everyone wants him to retire that hurts me because we were so close and he can still play I HOPE HE COMES BACK NEXT YEAR

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get ticked off when people share there opinions as long as they have an explanation to back-up how they feel.

The only thing that annoys me about this forum is when several people post the same article over and over. It's not hard to look down the page before you post a news article or whatever.

Other than that I love this place! :D

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too did not vote. I base my distain on the individual post.
Take Chessey for example. Really just take him. With over 10,000 posts if he were gone that would leave more space for everyone else to get a word in edgewise.
Great year. GB by far surpassed all my expectations. They could have made it to the SB if only they had played the championship game in the Humpty dome. ;)
They are a very young team so there is no reason to believe they will not be competitive for the next few years as well.
I don't mind people expressing there opinion. even if it is a stupid one. I just don't read them.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
at this point in time, i'm getting sick of the Rodgers bashing. "He's unproven! Trade him!" Trade him for what... draft picks? Oh yeah, draft picks are waaaay more proven than Rodgers! [sarcasm]

What gets me the most is TT bashing. Since we've been winning, it has quieted, so it's not an issue right now. but, there are already people belly-aching about how TT won't bring in any FA's, and will waste our draft picks on no-names like Justin Harrell, James Jones, and Greg Jennings.

packers657

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If people back up their comments then it's fine i think, its the one's who have no idea thats annoying!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Threads that cover the same topics, discussions, and arguments over and over.
2. Radical posts just to rile people up
3. Crying, whining, and senseless posts

NO WHINING ZONE!!!

Well, when you look at it THAT way, just about EVERY post meets those criterion.

We'd have a VERY slow forum.

Raider Pride, you forgot to mention the negative posters from OTHER teams.

You know, the ones who come here and pretend like they don't want to flame but are actually here to Flame... Like the Vikings fans, Bears fans, Cowboys fans... You know... The ones who SAY they come with respect and in peace but would rather agitate... You know the ones who's teams' forums are dead or dying so they want to come to ours and be the so called 'classy' ***holes.

But I guess that's off topic.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mkapp said:
Raider Pride, you forgot to mention the negative posters from OTHER teams.

You know, the ones who come here and pretend like they don't want to flame but are actually here to Flame... Like the Vikings fans, Bears fans, Cowboys fans... You know... The ones who SAY they come with respect and in peace but would rather agitate... You know the ones who's teams' forums are dead or dying so they want to come to ours and be the so called 'classy' ***holes..

Jealousy is a stinky cologne.

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I voted for negative ones against Favre. But I dont really mean negative ones against Favre. Because when Favre does something stupid(which he does) he deserves to get those posts like other players. But the thing i hate is how one week people say it was great that he came back..And then the week after when we lose in the playoffs people are calling for him to retire. ?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
CHEESEY

In this poll I was just attempting to get the people who read, and are not regular posters to respond. It is easy to click for some of them, instead of post.

We could start another poll about who does not like personal attacks.

That would be a poll about the forum members who hate each other and not the average fan who reads here about the team.
Oh....sorry....well, i didn't vote, so i didn't screw up your poll.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I too did not vote. I base my distain on the individual post.
Take Chessey for example. Really just take him. With over 10,000 posts if he were gone that would leave more space for everyone else to get a word in edgewise.
I'll keep my eye out for this "Chessey" character WPR.......if i find him, I'll do him in!!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
R.P. - Interesting.

I used to hate TT, now I think he's da bomb and doing an absolutely great job, and I hope he's around (on the Packers) for ten years.

I like Rodgers for personal reasons. He has a lot of fans in the town we'll be retiring in. You probably have heard of it (where Rodgers is from).

Brett Favre is my favorite player of all time, even more than James Lofton now. So I had to choose one and I said anti-Favre posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts