Packer Forum Mock Draft- 2019

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the 23rd pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Houston Texans select: Louisiana State University Cornerback ~ Greedy Williams.

Were ecstatic that both Williams and OT Greg Little were available so they chose the much higher rated player at a position of need.

@JanisJubilee is back on the clock for the Raiders.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The Philadelphia Eagles select:

Jeffery Simmons, iDL, Mississippi State

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The Indianapolis Colts select:

Dexter Lawrence, iDL, Clemson

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RRRREEEEEEAAAAAACCCCCCHHHHH!!!!
Not necessarily. The Raiders need talent on the O-line, OG specifically but that could domino into needing OT help if injuries strike. Risner is capable of playing any of the 5 line positions decently so his versatility makes him pretty valuable.

I think it was a good pick & there's no guarantee he'd still be there at their 35 pick.

Last edited:

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not necessarily. The Raiders need talent on the O-line, OG specifically but that could domino into needing OT help if injuries strike. Risner is capable of playing any of the 5 line positions decently so his versatility makes him pretty valuable.

I think it was a good pick & there's no guarantee he'd still be there at their 35 pick.

I'm just giving him a hard time, he's 1 of 2 guys I see with an outside shot of making the 1st Round.

@OldSchool101 and @thequick12 you guys are up respectively.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Just fair warning guys-- I'm probably not going to be on as much today. It will likely be a slower day. We will get it moving tomorrow though.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I won't be completely offline by any means, but I will be unavailable off and on and probably won't push it quite as hard. However, Quick12 hasn't really been around much, so here is what I will do...

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
The Los Angeles Chargers select:

Jerry Tillery, iDL, Notre Dame

Members online

Latest posts