Packer Forum Fantasy Football League

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
No worries, we'll help you along! The first time I played, I made the mistake of loading my team with mostly players of the same team, the Eagles. Never EVER loud you team with all or mostly players from the same team!!! It was a disaster. I finished last of my league. You see, we wouldn't of let you do that during live draft, we got your back!

Thanks for the help. You guys are AWESOME!!! Just don't kill me when I WIN IT ALL!!!!! MWWAAHAAAAA!!! <-----evil laugh (j/k)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm reconsidering one of my picks. D Jackson. I drafted him accidentally when I missed the clock and it went into auto draft mode. I'm not sure what I want to do with him, I'm really happy with the majority of my picks so I may just keep him. Unless somebody really needs him?

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
I'm reconsidering one of my picks. D Jackson. I drafted him accidentally when I missed the clock and it went into auto draft mode. I'm not sure what I want to do with him, I'm really happy with the majority of my picks so I may just keep him. Unless somebody really needs him?

That's funny, K. I did the same thing..."choke". Are you interested in a RB? I would be happy to part with Leshoure, Williams or Jennings. What was I thinking?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's funny, K. I did the same thing..."choke". Are you interested in a RB? I would be happy to part with Leshoure, Williams or Jennings. What was I thinking?

LOL, my first pick too! I thought you just had to drag the player into your roster box. I was going for Brees.

I may have to reconsider Jackson. I just had to drop Ward as Pitt just put him on the PUP list and he was on my bench anyway. If I can pick up a decent WR on waivers, I got my eye on somebody, I'll trade you Jackson for either Williams or Jennings. I already have my RBs stacked but I plan on using a run game.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten
I'll throw my name in the hat for DJAX
take yer pick
I have 4 solid starting RB's (CJ not for sale so I guess 3)
and 5 good WR's Welker, Austin, Boldin, Plex, Smith

also trying to move owen danials and boldin to another team right now too

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten
I'll throw my name in the hat for DJAX
take yer pick
I have 4 solid starting RB's (CJ not for sale so I guess 3)
and 5 good WR's Welker, Austin, Boldin, Plex, Smith

also trying to move owen danials and boldin to another team right now too

It all depends on who I pick up in waivers for Ward, who I dropped. If I get somebody decent, I'd consider trading DJAX for maybe Austin or Plex. I would need another WR, I'm stacked at RB. But if I don't pick up somebody decent to replace Ward, I'm going to have to keep DJAX.

I also would have to consider GBG's offers if I trade him.

*EDIT: I have to be honest here. Be careful of BJAX. He still has not signed his new contract with the Eagles. He's holding out, not even in training camp yet, trying to get an extended contract with more $$. He is expected to come to training camp this week as he is losing $30K a day by not showing up for camp and is in danger of losing his free agency status at the end of this season (6abc.com). He may not be an Eagle when all is said and done. I don't know if this affects anybody who wants to trade for him but I wanted to be honest as to why I was thinking of dropping him as well as it was a big reason why I wouldn't have wanted to draft him so early. Especially my first pick! He was supposed to of been Brees!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
GBG you got too many open spots on your roster :p

Yeah, at least pick some WRs off waivers if you can't get anybody in trades.

BTW, it looks like I'm going to be holding onto DJAX, I'll need him. I was able to get Nate Washington off waivers for Ward but I really just wasted a good pick on Ward. I'm just hoping he signs his contract and doesn't plan on being a fool and holding out forever. If he tanks my fantasy team, I'm going to pull his tail.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im pretty happy with my team after the TE trade

All I have left is to upgrade my bench and maybe my QB

anyone want Romo

I'll make it a package deal with Romo and 2 of my bench players.... looking for a top 5 QB though

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah man..Brady's all I've I got. This is my first ff & my picks seem to show it. I appreciate you're offer but I can't get rid of my only really good pick. :(

You may do just fine! You never know with your picks, you may just get lucky with some of them. I don't have any trades to offer right now, but I think maybe you will do better than you think. Or at least I hope you will! :) Perhaps your smartest move was not Brady but drafting the Packers D early! I thought that was a brilliant move, I figured one of the veterans did it!

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Thanks, K. I agree with you on the D, however, you did pretty well there also. I'm counting on God-like Brady for my offense. (you know how I feel about him. :icon_wink:) Thanks also for your vote of confidence. I guess I'll sit tight and see what happens when the season starts. Then I'll panick. LOL

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I would help you GBG and Kitten if I were stacked but outside of my starters the rest of my team is go big or go home.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would help you GBG and Kitten if I were stacked but outside of my starters the rest of my team is go big or go home.

It's all good! Thank you for your help. I think I'm pretty much set with my roster right now. I don't think I'm going to do any better. I'm with GBG, just gonna sit tight and wait. Hopefully no starters get injured.

GBG, Brady should have a good year following what happened to him last year. He single handedly tanked many a fine folks fantasy team. If he stays healthy you will do well with him. I'm hoping Big Ben stays healthy and stays out of places where he doesn't belong.

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten
Trade for u
a #1 WR and a #2 WR for.....
DJax.... a WR who isn't even signed.... could be a bust for me and a good move for u!
just click YES!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts