Packer figure Vainisi with Hall of Fame chance.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vainisi deserves membership in the HOF as a contributor just as much as Kramer does as a player.

H

HardRightEdge

I put in a request to Wikipedia a few days ago to add a page for Jack Vainisi, with a few words describing his credentials. If the process of adding and annotating an entry was less inscrutable to this uninitiate, I might have added it myself.

We'll see what happens.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both should be in and both face similar uphill battles. If the Packers properly respect the legacies of both men, and teach fans about their contributions, then I am a happy man. Trying to convince others about their worth is a worthy effort but just topping on the cupcake. We know what they meant to the Packers and that is the main battle.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My comment about nut jobs comes from other commenters here who believe a scout should go into the hall before Kramer. That must make us crazy! But as far as Kramer NOT being in the hall, I don't get it. That's truly crazy.

That scout is as responsible for those titles as anyone.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I cleaned this thread up

It isn't about Kramer and why he isn't in HOF

if you want to talk about him make a new thread

Stop acting like kids

H

HardRightEdge

You missed what was post #10 after the clean-up. I took care of it for you. Evidently nobody found it to be funny.

D

Dan115

Hell ban me for life. I am 62 years old how much longer do I have to live anyway?
If Vainisi ever has a campaign to get into the Hall I will join along with any other Packers. As of right now I only know about Jerry Kramer's campaign.
So No Forum for me! GO PACK GO!
NOW ADMIN's DO YOU JOB!!!

** edited part of post that hs nothing to do with this thread**

Last edited by a moderator:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hell ban me for life. I am 62 years old how much longer do I have to live anyway?
If Vainisi ever has a campaign to get into the Hall I will join along with any other Packers. As of right now I only know about Jerry Kramer's campaign.
So No Forum for me! GO PACK GO!
NOW ADMIN's DO YOU JOB!!!

just keep it on topic...No need to steer it from the original thread...

We are going to start cracking down on stuff, just follow the rules and another ban won't happen

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts