Packer fans need to be Niner fans this week

D

Deleted member 6794

Yeah. If we put the Redskins away we should go 12-4. There’s likely a loss somewhere in there. But I’d be very pleased with that with a relatively new team.

I’d rather play anyone than the 49ers or Ravens right now, they match up really well against GB. This may sound strange but I like our odds a smidge better with Seattle or the Saints, Not so much on the road though.

Packers fans should definitely be satisfied if the team ends up 12-4 and winning the division after missing the playoffs the last two years.

I agree the Packers match up better with the Seahawks, not sure about the Saints though.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless the teams with better records than us lose a couple and we win out I don't see us getting HFA. We might get a home WC game but that's it.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The Packers should also be huge fans of the Rams, as they play the 49ers and Seahawks down the stretch.

D

Deleted member 6794

Unless the teams with better records than us lose a couple and we win out I don't see us getting HFA. We might get a home WC game but that's it.

The Packers are currently the #2 seed in the NFC.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You do realize presently we are the #2 and if we win out that won't change?

Members online

Latest posts