Packer fans are the classiest in all sports

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know, when the world was here for the superbowl, most everyone commented on how well they were treated in Detroit.

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
I don't know, when the world was here for the superbowl, most everyone commented on how well they were treated in Detroit.

They had to be treated well, Detriot was trying to make a good
impression to the rest of the country.It will be a long time before
there is another SB in Detroit.
However I agree, packer fans are by far the classiest in all sports.
I have to give a nod to KC Cheifs fans and Seattle fans(football,baseball)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are good and bad fans for all teams. I just think in the case of Packer fans, the majority are good, where some teams the opposite is more true.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What is up with all of this "verbal ************" you have going on here? I know that it is the off-season but "Aren't we special" is all you can come up with? How many other teams fans spend this much time stroking each other off and talking about how great they are? NONE!
What the hell is your point?
:roll:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
What is up with all of this "verbal ************" you have going on here? I know that it is the off-season but "Aren't we special" is all you can come up with? How many other teams fans spend this much time stroking each other off and talking about how great they are? NONE!

awww phillis - you're just jealous!!! packer fans know how to "take care of each other"!!! :lol: :lol:

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
There are good and bad fans for all teams. I just think in the case of Packer fans, the majority are good, where some teams the opposite is more true.

I agree!! When the Packers were going to play in Oakland, I really wanted to go to that game, but my husband who has lived in CA lots longer then I have, said that I couldnt wear my Packer things cause they would rip me apart...I thought what kind of fans are those? But then I seen the love they showed Brett after his father passed away and to me they were amazing...

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see Phil ....you have posted 2 times out of the first 8 posts on this thread. Apparently, "mental ************" is your thing!

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Phil, I tell you what, let's just cut to the chase and see what your made of here.

You know, we were 4-12, we suck, and, we're not going to get any better anytime soon, so.....

I will bet you $500. we get you guys at least once next year. You post a reply on this thread accepting and the loser overnights the winner. This should be a no-brainer for you. No points, your defending conference champs and should be favored both games.
Very simple:
Packers win one Vs. Bears, you lose.
Packers lose both vs. Bears, I lose.

I just want to know if you think your guys are all that or if you just like bashing our guys. Since you brought up the ************ thing it's only fair that you now must come to a decision.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:

Hmmm......yet Phil seems to spend alot of time on a PACKER site........i wonder WHY he's not on a BEARS site???
Must like the "stroking!" :wink:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Philtration said:

Hmmm......yet Phil seems to spend alot of time on a PACKER site........i wonder WHY he's not on a BEARS site???
Must like the "stroking!" :wink:

He's not on a Bears site?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOL!!! well.....he wasn't when he last posted HERE! :wink:
I don't know WHERE he is now!!! :shock: :lol:

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
cheesey said:

I agree!! When the Packers were going to play in Oakland, I really wanted to go to that game, but my husband who has lived in CA lots longer then I have, said that I couldnt wear my Packer things cause they would rip me apart...I thought what kind of fans are those? But then I seen the love they showed Brett after his father passed away and to me they were amazing...

Yeah - Raider fans surprised me that night for sure. If we'd only known. Fortunately we did go to the game the week before in San Diego.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As for the topic of the thread, I will agree 100%. I was in enemy territory in November and couldn't have had a better time - both with the Steeler fans in town and the Packer fans. It was a great "old-school" crowd - plenty of teasing and boasting and team pride. But both before and after (in between chants of "here we go Steelers, here we go") everyone was humble and very classy.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell yeah we're the best fans. We stick with the Pack though the good and the bad. Thats why Lambeau's season tickets have been sold out since 1960.

GP_1_Again

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I grew up around alot of Viking fans and I have seen alot of these fans take the old jerseys out of the closet because the Vikes are finally "Going all the way" I never wanted to be a part of that hell no! Packerfans are the greatest fans I agree.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you were truly a classy fan then you would not have to say it and pat each other on the *** all day. It sounds like you are trying to convince yourselves of how wonderful you think you are.
Do you have any idea at all of how goofy this whole thing sounds?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
If you were truly a classy fan then you would not have to say it and pat each other on the *** all day. It sounds like you are trying to convince yourselves of how wonderful you think you are.
Do you have any idea at all of how goofy this whole thing sounds?

why dont you tell us, phil...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts