Packer Fan from MN

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum but not new to the Packers. My mom and extended family are from Wisconsin but I was raised in the Twin Cities, raised a Packer Fan. I'm currently serving active duty in the United States Army. I am stationed at Fort Polk, LA. I'm excited to talk football with fellow Cheeseheads and look forward to what should be a championship season!

OP
OP
DergaSmash

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks GhostThis forum has been a lot of fun so far. Although I think it is actually making the wait for the season worse. LoL. Its good that the draft is right around the corner.

OP
OP
DergaSmash

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. Its funny, I've been all over the country during my career so far in the Army, and every city or town I watch a Packer game in, I am never the only one in Green and Gold. Packer fans are the best.

OP
OP
DergaSmash

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thats so true. I think the Green Bay Packers offer more than just good football to people. A lot of people I have talked to about it say that the first thing that attracted them to the Packers was the fact that the team isn't owned by some rich guy. I can't argue with that reason at all.

Members online

Latest posts