1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

packer fan from chicago

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fvre4mvp, Feb 5, 2005.

1. fvre4mvp

fvre4mvp Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I love the packers and if I could find a career in green bay I would take it in a heartbeat.I was meant to live in green bay. I live in chicago and have to read about the bears in the paper and the sad thing is I read it and know more about the bears than their so called "fans" . They pale in comparison to those who have green and gold coarsing through their veins .

2. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome to the site fvre4mvp! I too, would love to move to GB if I could find something in my career field. Glad to have you on the site, look forward to reading your thoughts on the team!

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    McDonalds is always hiring!! :D

Being in CHI an GB fan has to be rough lol. I remember when I was about 12-13 my dad and a family friend went to CHI for a funeral and we the next day stopped at a local bar and the GB CHI game was on. My dad someone who hates a scene was telling me to not root for the Packers. Well I wasn't about to let some drunks dicate who I rooted for and boy did it get one helluva reaction out of those ppl. I tried starting a chant of the bear song 'the bears still suck' but my dad covered my mouth lol

Great fun!!

4. leopardmech

leopardmech Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome fvre4mvp.
    Slick that is a good one, you must have scared the .... out of your dad though.
    I crossed over the US-Canada border a couple of years ago at Detroit and the Border guy said to me " you are not going to drive through this city with that Packer license plate on your car are you?" I said I will do it with pride and pointed out the G sticker on my back window as well. I got the finger a couple of times while I was there but nothing more than that.

Later
    Leopardmech