Packer Chat Room on Game Days

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The couple of times I've been in on them have been great. Unfortunately I'll be with family and no internet connection for Thanksgiving....

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lookin forward to seein the Claymaker get 2-3 sacks & hopefully Perry gettin a couple while enroute to a 38-10 victory over the Colts

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully we can move all the shout boxers into the chatroom. Last few times I have checked in during the game to talk I had to suffer through the lag that is shot box

MikeSpeer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trapped in Minnesota and they are not broadcasting the game. Anyone have a web link to a live stream?

DrMortonSaltEsq1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a regular int a Packer Forum at Badger State Sports (Packers) orginally from the Sports Bubbler thru JSonline. We usually meet during the game and chat as they are playing. However lately it has been less enjoyable and more posters insulting eachothers' comments.
I am looking for a forum/chatroom where I can come and just chat about the game with others as it's in progress.
Is this the link to such a room? If anyone has a direct link...please contact me at [email protected]

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm a regular int a Packer Forum at Badger State Sports (Packers) orginally from the Sports Bubbler thru JSonline. We usually meet during the game and chat as they are playing. However lately it has been less enjoyable and more posters insulting eachothers' comments.
I am looking for a forum/chatroom where I can come and just chat about the game with others as it's in progress.
Is this the link to such a room? If anyone has a direct link...please contact me at [email protected]

http://www.packerforum.com/forum/

most use the shout box

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Went there earlier in the season and didn see anybody. looking forward to hopefully leaving the "OMG dis taem sux" in the shoutbox

Members online

Latest posts