Packer Bulk Up Linebacking Staff

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
ESPN Milwaukee reports that the Packers have added an ex-Bronco and an ex-49er to the linebacking corps. I like the idea of a 6' 4" linebacker. He could block some passes. But I've never heard of these guys.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
SO, whats this mean in terms of Harris and Bigby when it comes to roster spots? Im not following how they're gonna fit in...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All roster spots are taken now. There were 2 spots left with Neal and Popps at IR, but with they signed 3 LB and cut Simpkins.

However, though thin at DL, with Jenkins and Pickett back, what I think they'll do is cut Montgomery and François to make room for the 2.

About Starks, I don't think he'll play this year... If he does, one of the TBs are cut. Hall, Johnson or Nance.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont like the idea of a 6 4 inside backer.. too tall and prolly too slow and cutting montgomery for one of these players is a horrible idea imo.. were ****** if pickett AND jenkins dont come back this week

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brad Jones is out (probably) with shoulder issue so there's another roster spot opening up (maybe???). Can't keep the injury bug away for anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts