Packer- Bear week!!!

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Good one. Especially like the priest with the cheesehead; feel sorry for McMahon today; and have grown to like Ditka over the years. But that's not to say the Bears still suck....

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
This is from the Pro Football Focus preview of tonight’s game:
With major injuries to the Packers’ receiving corps, the emergence of Eddie Lacy could not have come at a better time. Lacy leads the league with 395 rushing yards since returning in Week 5 from his own injury. With 15 forced missed tackles and 208 yards after contact on 97 carries, his performance has been hard-earned. Most surprising is that he has been able to perform so well without much help up front. Josh Sitton is the only offensive lineman with a positive run blocking grade (+0.1) over the last four weeks. Lacy could be in store for another big game going against a Bears’ defense whose cumulative run defense grades 31st as a team.
I know there’s some disagreement here about subjective stats like missed tackles. While I assume “forced” missed tackles exclude those in which the defender fails without much “help” from the runner, they’re saying Lacy is averaging about 2 yards after contact and that passes the eye test IMO.
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/11/01/3tfo-bears-packers-week-9/

Bears radio is hilarious this morning. Currently they're asking listeners whether or not they have to watch the game at home (to avoid public embarrassment) or even if they have to watch the game by themselves!

D

Dan115

I would like to challenge all Packer Fans who will be at Lambeau tonight. It is high time Packer fans make some real noise for the team! This game will be broadcast on Asian Sports Network(Not Armed Forces Network)through out Asia. Kickoff is 7:30 am. This is the same network that Asians watch what we call soccer. Please Packer fans---force me to lower the volume on my tv. Make Lambeau shake like it is done at Seattle,KC and College Station.I want to feel the tremors on the other side of the globe.

The NFL commissioner is trying to spread the NFL in Europe. The Packers have the opportunity to be Asia's Team.

I am challenging the Packer faithful to be a factor. Make the bears go to a silent count. The Packer players will feed off the fans noise. Make it the G Factor.

Thank you,Far East Cheese Heads

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to challenge all Packer Fans who will be at Lambeau tonight. It is high time Packer fans make some real noise for the team!

sadly, i think the actual % of attendees is a very very very small percentage of posters/lurkers on this board. makes me wonder though, what the loudest game in green bay was. When we saw the vikings/packers game their in 2010 (the revenge on on favre game), it was really damn loud....especially the game-saving defense at the end of the game. it was something else.

D

Dan115

sadly, i think the actual % of attendees is a very very very small percentage of posters/lurkers on this board. makes me wonder though, what the loudest game in green bay was. When we saw the vikings/packers game their in 2010 (the revenge on on favre game), it was really damn loud....especially the game-saving defense at the end of the game. it was something else.
YES, but how many people here know of people who WILL be at the game.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
My son just called. He got from Oshkosh to Green Bay in an hour and 15 minutes - ignored the "take Ashland" signs and scooted right up to Lombardi Ave...was in his parking spot and walking into the stadium one hour and 20 minutes after getting off work. Sounds like they've got a handle on the traffic with that bridge out.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as i hated Farse he woulda never let a shoulder injury keep him out. Especially against the BEARS. Now i hope TT sees the importance of having a solid backup and not some journeyman.

Hjalmar Davidson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People will blame Wallace, but I thought our defense lost this one. No pass rush, cant stop the run or tackle anybody. It appeared to me that there wasnt much enthusiasm after AR left the game. Thought we were better than this.

hanskristoffkarl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We were beat by McCown. That blame is placed squarely on TT! Their second string QB was far better and far better prepared than our second stringer - a reject Seattle QB that TT drafted. Why in the world did he cut Vince Young?

Hjalmar Davidson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My guess on Vince Young being cut is because he cant really throw the football and isnt exactly the sharpest tool in the shed either. He had his chance, he blew it. JMO. Give Wallace a chance, he's not AR, but he can play. It was pretty obvious he wasnt ready for this one.

hanskristoffkarl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My guess on Vince Young being cut is because he cant really throw the football and isnt exactly the sharpest tool in the shed either. He had his chance, he blew it. JMO. Give Wallace a chance, he's not AR, but he can play. It was pretty obvious he wasnt ready for this one.

Compare Young's stats (record/winning pct) to Wallace's stats - 'Nuff said.

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree the defense blew this one as they could not stop anybody. However, given a quality backup, the outcome could have been different. I believe Vince Young would have performed a lot better than Wallace. Hopefully, they shop for a backup, like bringing Flynn back, and more importantly, I hope Rodgers isn't injured too badly. TT and MM should have had quality depth at quarterback.

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although, technically, the tackle on Rodgers was within the rules, does anyone else believe it appeared he gave Rodgers a shove just before hitting the ground?

Members online

Latest posts