Pack WR with the Better 2012 Fantasy Numbers?

Who has the better fantasy year: Jennings or Nelson?

• Greg Jennings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PackersandPokemon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordy had a breakout year last season, while Greg Jennings has been a steady producer for the Pack. Who do you think will score more fantasy points this year?

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Great question. If we are considering they are both healthy and play every game then I vote Jennings but right now I am leaning towards Nelson.

OP
OP
PackersandPokemon

PackersandPokemon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, luckily it's just a concussion for him, but I'm having a hard time picking Jennings after the huge year Jordy had. Hope he can follow it up (but I hope Jennings has an equally awesome year :) )

ems8266

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, leaning toward Nelson. Hey, does anybody know you start a new thread on this foum?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordy Nelson simply because he's a #1 wr getting single coverage from the other teams #2 corner which in a lot of cases is a mismatch. Rodgers is a smart qb so he knows that 95% of the time that Nelson is going to win against a #2 or sometimes #3 corner. I'm going to call it right now and say Nelson will again lead the team in touchdown receptions...healthy Finley/Jennings or not.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Went with Jordy but tough to call. Jennings in contract year and other teams may just decide Jordy is not going to beat them. Not always will the #1 cover corner be on Jennings, especially if Jordy's numbers climb from or approach last year's.

Members online

Latest posts