Pack will control their own destiny with a win

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I'm being a little facetious, but it's true. If (when?) GB wins this afternoon they will own the North! Thank you City of Tampa and Washington!

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
favrefourevre said:
Yeah I'm being a little facetious, but it's true. If (when?) GB wins this afternoon they will own the North! Thank you City of Tampa and Washington!
If the Packers offense looked that bad against the Lions mediocre defense, then what will happen when they play Tampa and Washington themselves? :D

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, cuz favre always plays games where he doesnt throw touchdowns, and ahman always has 0 td games...

it was very fluky on offense.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's because they were playing the lions "mediocre" defense. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Lions win nfc north in '05.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
big3 said:
That's because they were playing the lions "mediocre" defense. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

where did you come from?

50 miles northwest of detroit, where I have been watching the lions get beat down my whole life. I think the tides are changing.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol, you got your superbowl tickets already? 167 pass yards, 87 rush..thats horrible for that 'powerful' offense. whatever man

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3, the lions won - props. Are you guys going to take the NFC N? Not this year, if it's not the Pack AGAIN, it the Viks... The bears had a shot until they lost their QB. I understand your excitement for sure, but after one game you are talking about taking the division and more, tak 'er easy.

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan the reasons I'm so excited are; Lions beat the packers for only the second time in ten games, the bears have a rookie QB, and the vikes looked horrible against Tampa Bay. I don't think the vikings improved their offense getting rid of Moss, and culpepper just looked terrible. Also while the lions didn't play great, they had few penalties and no turnovers. They also showed that our defense (which everyone including the fans has been questioning in the offseason) could stop one of the best QB/offenses in the league. You guys didn't get that 77 game touchdown streak because of a mediocre offense, your offense has dominated the nfc north for years. I also don't think we're going to win just because we're great, but because while the lions have been improving, the bears have been improving more slowly than us, Brett Farve is getting older and you guys lost two of your best offensive linemen this year, and the vikings have lost their "superstar" player. Even though the lions of this year are better, they still wouldn't have been this good against the packers/vikings of last year. I just think as we've gotten better the packers and vikings have gotten older and lost key players that would have kept them dominating the nfc north.

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm seeing the Wizard for C...C....C...Courage, Dorothy. :puke:
Cowardly Lions didn't lose, but don't think you won the game.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Harrington has a good year, the Lions will be tough. If he plays like normal they will be in the cellar again, simple as that. Of course, that is also barring injuries.

I still like our chances in the long run.

PackerCoz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess big3, we'll all see how "powerful" your Lions are this weekend... Maybe you'll bring along your lowly MLB Tigers to help your powerful team...

"Lions, Tigers and Bares. OH MY..."

:stop: Yeah right...

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
favrefourevre said:
If the Packers offense looked that bad against the Lions mediocre defense, then what will happen when they play Tampa and Washington themselves? :D

Phil, we play Tampa this year, but not Washington. We played them last year. OK?

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
big3 said:
PackerChick said:
big3 said:

where did you come from?

50 miles northwest of detroit, where I have been watching the lions get beat down my whole life. I think the tides are changing.

You are not dreaming are you big3? Keep right on doing that. Keep dreaming until December when you come to see us at Lambeau.

By the way, I saw the Packers beat the Lions last December at Lambeau. Good tight game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts