Pack @ Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a nice pass from Holcomb. but it's for naught with a holding penalty. The Defensive line has to get off the freaking ball

Reaction score
Man we desperately need to get the D a rest.

Unfortunately it looks like Rouse will be our starting FS during the rest of the game. I just hope the Vikes don't decide to test the rookie who is playing his first game in the NFL.

olddavid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a nice pass from Holcomb. but it's for naught with a holding penalty. The Defensive line has to get off the freaking ball

Yeah! Get off the ball! Fg again, block it!

OP
OP
Y

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings offense is playing over their heads right now, and they're still not that good.

The 2nd half will prove that the better team is the Packers, and we should pull away nicely.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Man we desperately need to get the D a rest.

Unfortunately it looks like Rouse will be our starting FS during the rest of the game. I just hope the Vikes don't decide to test the rookie who is playing his first game in the NFL.

It's tough to go with a rookie but you they think Rouse is going to be good. Collins hasn't really impressed me. He had a very nice first year and hasn't been much since.

Rios39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
That burn on Woodson cost us 3 points.

Yes but I'd rather it be 3 points and not 7.

We have a knack for letting teams run down the field early. Then as they get closer to the goal line we make a stop. It's costing us some points when we let teams do that.

olddavid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
The Vikings offense is playing over their heads right now, and they're still not that good.

The 2nd half will prove that the better team is the Packers, and we should pull away nicely.
:cross:

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Iused to like Longwell. Then he decided he when he went to Minnesota that it was the place for him because their organization was so much better than Green Bay. It turns out he is a guy with no class. He's a punk.

Now let's get the offense going. Hold on to the ball and score a touchdown just before the half

olddavid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How much you wanna bet, Lee would be riding the pine if Lombardi was coaching? Catch the ball and stop fumbling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts