Pack interested in David Boston ?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
ohiopacker said:
I read on another forum that David Boston is coming to Green Bay for talks. Anyone heard anything on this ? I know he's had a shady past , but if he can get his act together he'd be a good addition , with Walker leaving . :-?

I mentioned him coming to the Packers after the Draft awhile ago. Can't say I've heard much about it since though :(

Freeway3137

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since69 said:
I have no problem giving Boston a shot. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's never played in a West Coast Offense, has he? He's a perfect possession receiver - experienced enough to get open, big enough to go across the middle and take a hit (and keep on going). He could be everything that Ferguson is supposed to be.

And speaking of Ferguson, any move that increases the chance of him playing for another team next year is a good move to me.

The difference between Boston and T.O. is that Boston will be cheap. Minimal investment, and a decent chance for a big return on that investment. If he stinks it up, or becomes a distraction in the locker room, cut him.

yea he has, played on offense, in the west coast

messin

BACKIN-PACKIN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aceschnd said:
If we lose Driver and Walker...

Walker is already history, has been for months. Driver?
Maybe Stallworth will join the Packers in a trade with N.O. , along with a second rounder or so?

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Boston has two major injuries in his knees, he cant run like he usually did...and also he has some "mental problems".....no way, I watched him last year in Miami, and no one notice him...a few catches, and that's it

C-Mize

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont agree with getting Boston. I think his best days are behind him. Also, we going through all this trouble to go rid of a "bad apple" in Javon Walker. Granted, its not the same situation as Boston, but he is a "bad apple" in his own right. I say no, I would prefer getting Sinorice Moss or another receiver in the draft...but if TT thinks Boston will help the team, get him. I just dont like the idea....

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts