Pack @ Hawks

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
even if the penalty didnt occur...this game should have been way out of reach for the seahawks. mistakes, bad run coverage, and just plain bad kick off coverage, mixed with our shot out running game = loss + 2006 Green Bay Packer style.

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish when Brett was going to try and squeeze one in to coverage he would do it with Driver or Jennings not Martin. Martin is not going to win many battles for jump balls.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
even if the penalty didnt occur...this game should have been way out of reach for the seahawks. mistakes, bad run coverage, and just plain bad kick off coverage, mixed with our shot out running game = loss + 2006 Green Bay Packer style.

The kick coverage was horrendous, the run coverage was bad--Alexander is Alexander, but 200 yards isn't excusable at all

The depth once again is suspect...Patrick Dendy had a horrible game, Abdul Hodge had a few nice plays but got schooled on Stevens' touchdown, we have nothing beyond the starting wide recievers...we have depth at the tight end position in Lee and Martin but we see Bubba Franks way too much, every play he is on the field is one time too many...

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GAME OVER ladies and gentlemen....we suck.

We Suck?

WE are Packer Fans.

WE NEVER SUCK. Like a great hunter we never suck. WE JUST RE-LOAD.

I am not even going to get into this with you.

I could type here for an hour about N.F.L organizations that suck. We could converse all night here about organizations that suck. Teams like the Falcons, Saints, Chargers, Cardinals, and so on, and so on.

WE SUCK? Go to the historic frozen tundra and take the tour... Yell Out "WE SUCK." during the tour.

I reckon you should GO TO BED RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE SPOILED BRAT.

Go to bed and turn out the light. No reading, no T.V. and no music.

GO TO BED YOU SPOILED BRAT...

OFF YOU GO. SHOO SHOO. AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED OUT NEXT WEEKND.

You are grounded.

R.P.

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre...making key mistakes in key situations. That roughing the passer call was total bull **** but you have to put it behind you and put a drive together. Favre can no longer lead a team in the 4th quarter, that man is gone.

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

We Suck?

WE are Packer Fans.

I could type here for an hour about N.F.L organizations that suck. We could converse all night here about organizations that suck. Teams like the Falcons, Saints, Chargers, Cardinals, and so on, and so on.

WE SUCK? Go to the historic frozen tundra and take the tour... Yell Out "WE SUCK." during the tour.

You are grounded.

R.P.

dude...face it...stop living in the past packer glory...we suck. suck it up and stop whining. it doesnt mean we will suck forever, but we sure do suck right now. its not a bad thing...every team has their lowest point, this is our lowest point (aka the suckage)

smlutz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
abztractmynd said:

We Suck?

WE are Packer Fans.

You are grounded.

R.P.

dude...face it...stop living in the past packer glory...we suck. suck it up and stop whining. it doesnt mean we will suck forever, but we sure do suck right now. its not a bad thing...every team has their lowest point, this is our lowest point (aka the suckage)

Must not have been a fan last season then. Get a grip.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
abztractmynd said:

We Suck?

WE are Packer Fans.

You are grounded.

R.P.

First of all my name is not "Dude" What is with the word "DUDE" ? Is this 1982" is this Ridgemont High? Are you this forum's Jeff Spicoli.

Show me where I was "Whining" in my post above, and I shall show you a little respect. Where in any point in the above post was I "Whining." I would love to know?

My post was all about what we as Packer Fans have to thankful for.

I almost expect a response from you that would read: "Aloha Mr. Hand."

R.P.

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow...you are seriously lame. im not even going to begin to bash in this forum, so congratulations on whatever you are trying to accomplish, and i hope your happy the Packers dont SUCK and are on their way to Superbowl XXXI...oh wait...its ten years later..wake up. we are 4-7 and far from being good. -davay aperik. gluxes tanumes ay blyot.

Members online

Latest posts