Pack @ Hawks

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We just do not have the talent or experience on the Defensive side of the ball to stop playoff caliber offenses.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that was so bad...and so wrong....and if we lose...thats a big reason why. they are about to score now, and that shouldnt even be an issue. ugh. i hate refs.

OP
OP
Y

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that was so bad...and so wrong....and if we lose...thats a big reason why. they are about to score now, and that shouldnt even be an issue. ugh. i hate refs.

Wowowowowowowoowowowowowow.

I don't think I'll ever get over that. They seriously need to do something about that rule.

This is ludicrous

yourout

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the first game were Hawk has gotten man handled a bunch. There FB has had his number tonite.

stlpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
they never fail to depress me..as i have stated many a time in this thread i still continue to hate stephens

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
This is why there's a Game Thread.

I dislike it when people start a new thread for every single play in the game.

Interception! New Thread! Fumble! New Thread! Touchdown! New Thread!

Maybe I'm just being a nerd.

P.S. I like Abdul Hodge

Yared,you are right. There should be one single game thread. Not one for every play.

I think that some people get so excited they jump on and post. That is not a bad thing at all.

I know the Mod's and Ryan must feel the same way you do, and will make them all one thread for us all to read in the AM after the game.

I understand what you are typing.... It s a challenge to follow game threads if there is so many game threads. It is kind of like being at a superbowl party and being nailed with 6 questions or observations at the same time.

RP

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts