1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Pack-Bears

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tano1998, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tano1998

tano1998 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    8.15pm ET, on NBC......

2. Schmitty

Schmitty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    They changed it?

3. tano1998

tano1998 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yes....guys just posted it in ANNOUNCEMENTS....DIDNT SEE IT
    SORRY GUYS

4. Schmitty

Schmitty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That kicks *** because I will be on the road at noon. Sweet!! GO PACKERS!!!!!!

5. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't like this. I was hoping this would be a noon game that hardly anybody would watch, so the Bears wouldn't feel much shame in playing their scrubs and losing. Now that it will have a national audience, the Bears will be more inclined to make a statement going into the postseason.

Also, the Bears have a lot of tuning up to do on both sides of the ball going into their bye week, so I think they will make a serious effort, hoping to put the game away by early in the third quarter.

6. Schmitty

Schmitty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You got a good point there Greg. I never thought about that. Lovie is an arrogant SOB so I can see him doing that. But whatever. If our D keeps playing like they are we will be OK. And Brett is a friggin animal at Soldier Field and has more records there then the Bears do. We are gonna take this game. :thumbsup:

7. tano1998

tano1998 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    you right Greg...they have national TV, Rivalry, they can sweep us...so by the way they shut us on week one.....I didnt see a win...let's Hope...

8. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ...of course, another way of looking at it is that if the Bears play a serious game, the Packers will have to truly EARN their playoff spot, and that's the way it should be.

9. Schmitty

Schmitty Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think Brett is gonna come with a vengence. He knows that the Packers need to win to keep their playoff hopes alive, he loves primetime ball, he loves to beat the Bears, especilly at Soldier Field. Its gonna be a great game.

10. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    LINK
    :locked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.