tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes....guys just posted it in ANNOUNCEMENTS....DIDNT SEE IT
SORRY GUYS

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't like this. I was hoping this would be a noon game that hardly anybody would watch, so the Bears wouldn't feel much shame in playing their scrubs and losing. Now that it will have a national audience, the Bears will be more inclined to make a statement going into the postseason.

Also, the Bears have a lot of tuning up to do on both sides of the ball going into their bye week, so I think they will make a serious effort, hoping to put the game away by early in the third quarter.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You got a good point there Greg. I never thought about that. Lovie is an arrogant SOB so I can see him doing that. But whatever. If our D keeps playing like they are we will be OK. And Brett is a friggin animal at Soldier Field and has more records there then the Bears do. We are gonna take this game. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
T

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you right Greg...they have national TV, Rivalry, they can sweep us...so by the way they shut us on week one.....I didnt see a win...let's Hope...

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...of course, another way of looking at it is that if the Bears play a serious game, the Packers will have to truly EARN their playoff spot, and that's the way it should be.

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Brett is gonna come with a vengence. He knows that the Packers need to win to keep their playoff hopes alive, he loves primetime ball, he loves to beat the Bears, especilly at Soldier Field. Its gonna be a great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts