P*ssed at the Packers.....

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why the heck did they go back out on that field? Don't give me any high and mighty bullcrap either. Screwed, hosed,cheated, shafted choose what you want. That game was over the second the NFL dressed a couple nursing home rejects in foot locker uniforms! Those officials were to damn stupid to even know that the extra point was needed. I would have refused. They all should have refused! What a joke. Those players or coaches are worse than the refs.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didnt want them to at first. Glad M3 did it. Otherwise the talk would be about classless packer team instead of where it is now.

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At first I was like OP don't send anyone there to prove a point... Few minutes later I realized lets just get 11 men on the field and lets get out of here with dignity.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
It showed the class that they did go back out there... I for one am proud that they did.

They showed true sportsmanship, where it was definitely lacking on the field by the Seahawks, and the officials!

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it was the right thing to do. It actually makes Pete Carroll and Golden Tate look that much more classless with their idiotic in-denial comments about their win.

Reaction score
GOPackGO,
How would "not" going out proved anything? The fact is the Packers are a class act, and it was just proved again. I laughed out loud when they asked Tate if he pushed off, he said "I don't know what your talking about". Everyone saw what happened and there will always be an asterisk by this game. Let's move on, this one is NOT coming back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts