Owens vs Parcells war coming? (pft.com)

Reaction score
A league source tells us that Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens is claiming that he has re-injured his hamstring, and he is blaming it on the fact that he was rushed back to practice before he was ready, and that he got too many reps during practice.

We're told that Owens is now taking the position that he won't be playing or practicing until he concludes that he is at 100 percent, and that he's privately saying that he might not be at 100 percent until the second week of the regular season.

The Cowboys are scheduled to have a one-hour walk through on Sunday morning in preparation for Monday night's game at the Saints. But since coach Bill Parcells has said that Owens won't play on Monday night due to the 14 practices that he missed due to the hamstring injury, it's unlikely that Owens will be expected to participate. The Cowboys are off on Tuesday, and resume practice on Wednesday.

Whether Owens is merely blowing smoke remains to be seen. But if he decides to take a pass on practice until he believes he's back to 100 percent, the stage will be set for all-out war between T.O. and the Tuna.

OH BABY, THIS WOULD BE SO SWEET TO SEE! :twisted:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Tuna vs Parcells war coming? (pft.com)

and THIS is the ******** a BUNCH of you wanted on the pack??? whatcha think now?? has TO "matured" like some of you thought? is he a changed man since he got released?? hmmm...NOT!!!!!!!

ChrisC

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That sounds like the same sort of hamstring pull which so affected Mike McKenzie?! :puke:

Alienating his coach so soon? Quick work, even by TO's standards!

Chris

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Edit your topic title. Parcells is not fighting with himself.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

4packgirl said:
and THIS is the ******** a BUNCH of you wanted on the pack??? whatcha think now?? has TO "matured" like some of you thought? is he a changed man since he got released?? hmmm...NOT!!!!!!!

I can't say I thought he matured, but I would have liked the Packers to have made a public play for the guy. With the right contract that has an easy exit for him out of town if he screws up I think it would have been good.

You have nothing to lose in that aspect. Two options. He performs well for the team or he is a malcontent in which via contract stipulations you release him with zero cap hit because you structured the contract as such.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Jeez 4thand26 and 4pack, I don't know what you both are on about, the title is perfectly fine as I type this post. :wink:

Above post entered at 3:19PM

Last edited by all about da packers on Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Initial post to start thread.

[align=center]BUSTED[/align]

OP
OP
A
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
all about da packers said:
Jeez 4thand26 and 4pack, I don't know what you both are on about, the title is perfectly fine as I type this post. :wink:

Above post entered at 3:19PM

Last edited by all about da packers on Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Initial post to start thread.

[align=center]BUSTED[/align]

Here comes 007..... :evil:

:p

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no ****ing "war" between T.O. and Parcells. T.O. will not stay out until week 2 of the regular season. I'm sick of the media trying to create this TO/Tuna feud. It's not going to happen. Their relationship is a business one, and it's fine right now. They don't have to be friends. T.O. will play, and T.O. won't mouth off about Parcells. If he does, he gets kicked off the team. No "war" is ever going to happen, so everyone better get the hell over it.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
wow, kmac - are you a closet 'boys fan?? i'll try to remember what you said when the fighting officially starts. what do you think the tuna can REALLY do - punch TO's lights out on the sidelines?? come on! all he can "do" is put up with his crap just like WE'D have to do if he had come to the packers. sure, sideline him & THEN what? your supposed #1 receiver is ridin the pine?? give me a break!!

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think there is any war between T.O. and Parcells coming either. The media is making a big deal out of nothing. If there was a war between those two, it would have already started by now.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gotta agree with kmac and DaBears..........the media is giving T.O. exactly what he wants. ATTENTION.

They are also doing Parcells a favor. Tony Romo is pushing Bledsoe hard for the starting job. There is some split among the players and others as to who should start. The media is taking the pressure off of Parcells by focusing on the TO thing instead of hounding him about a possible QB controversy.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
T.O. has proved himself time after time. He is what he is. An extremely talented JERK!
I hope he DOES do just like he did in his other two stops. It just helps to cement his being inducted into the "BUTT HOLE HALL OF FAME!" (He already has MY vote!) :wink:

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
T.O. has proved himself time after time. He is what he is. An extremely talented JERK!
I hope he DOES do just like he did in his other two stops. It just helps to cement his being inducted into the "BUTT HOLE HALL OF FAME!" (He already has MY vote!) :wink:

Are they starting a BHHOF in Canton, Ohio? :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score

4packgirl said:

Hey I didnt want him neither packgirl. Glad we didnt get him.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DaBearsrule4ever said:
cheesey said:

YES!!! Instead of a bronze bust, they make a bronze model of his EGO!
But they are going to have to make the model, then build the building around it. There's no way they could ever fit it through a door!

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not sure why we all care so much to hate the man. It's not like he's beaten his wife, run over traffic cops, caught using illegal drugs, not paying child support, coming to camp outta shape etc.

He's just an A-hole. And you know the saying......those of us living in glass houses....... :wink:

ChrisC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
DaBearsrule4ever said:

But they are going to have to make the model, then build the building around it. There's no way they could ever fit it through a door!

ROTFL Cheesey!

DePack, you make a good point. We all have A-hole tendencies (certainly I do!) but TO has made an art of it - he is truly world-class! :crazy:

Chris

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
excellent point, chris! :) and why are we so interested in TO? cause it's always good to watch the "bad guy" get it in the end! of course with TO, just the fact that he has to live with himself would be punishment enough! :)

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
DaBearsrule4ever said:
cheesey said:

T.O. and Randy Moss are the first two members of the BHHOF! Hell, throw MeShawn Johnson and Michael Irvin in there too. Theres the class of 2006.

Is Maurice Clarett eligible for this seeing he has never played a down (and NEVER WILL) in the NFL?

ChrisC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the idea of the BHHOF, but I'm afraid there is a very practical problem, which Cheesey alluded to ...

How on earth are we going to find a building big enough to hold all these egos?? :?:

Gonna need to get Chief Engineer, Mr Scott involved here - is there some complex relationship between ego and anti-ego which we could exploit? :thumbsup:

Chris

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ChrisC said:
I like the idea of the BHHOF, but I'm afraid there is a very practical problem, which Cheesey alluded to ...

How on earth are we going to find a building big enough to hold all these egos?? :?:

Gonna need to get Chief Engineer, Mr Scott involved here - is there some complex relationship between ego and anti-ego which we could exploit? :thumbsup:

Chris

Good point, we can't use the whole town of Canton for the building.

Members online

Latest posts