Over from England to attend first ever Packers game!

Gunslinger73

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi All
Ok - this is a wonderful "problem" to have

In the States currently visiting friends and my girlfriend has sprung an earlier present on me - got tickets to opening game against the 49ers!!!!

Only been to Green Bay once, was off-season and didn't get a chance to do the Stadium tour as was there for just a few hours.

SO - what to see and do.

Tailgate recommendations? Things to see/do? Food recommendations?

We'll drive up early as want to see EVERYTHING possible - hoping people can give me some inside info for my first EVER trip to see the green & gold!!

To say I'm excited is an understatement. My best mate and I will be in Section 114 and going somewhat nuts at being at a game at Lambeau :D

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Go to the statium for the tour if they are still doing them this close to the season ( they have that info at packers.com). Go to "title town brewery" good food and good beer. Curleys pub is also a fan favorite for pub style food and beer. Go to the pro shop at the stadium to get some packer gear, it can be pricey, but it is still a fun place to browse around. Tailgating before the game: GET THERE EARLY 3-4 hours before the game. Packer fans are VERY generous and love to share their tailgating experience with other fans. Gets some beer brats for sure. Take a camera for tailgating and game pics.

Members online

Latest posts