Over-confident, egotistical Packer fans?

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look. Here's the thing. I don't know about fans being over confident or egotistical; or whatever condescending BS you want to throw at us. Heres the deal:

Packers better win next week, or another kid is going to get hurt.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Wisconsin-woman-choked-her-daughter-after-Packers-lost.html

WOW!

Just plain wrong, even if the Pack lost in the Super Bowl, No child should have to endure this type of abuse over a the result of a game.:tdown:

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt this had anything to do with the packer loss. Poor child was probably abused for any reason this drunk ***** had going on.

Your right this wasn't a one time occurrence, but the Pack losing was the straw that broke the camels back on this occasion. Now, you'll starting hearing from the trolls about how obsessed Packers fans are. :poop:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some Packers losses infuriate me, but not enough to become abusive or violent by it. Hopefully that ***** spends a long time in jail, where she belongs.

_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like a bad fan with all the high expectation I expect from the Packers, but I guess it's only natural... Were all humans no matter what the fan base is.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Some Packers losses infuriate me, but not enough to become abusive or violent by it. Hopefully that ***** spends a long time in jail, where she belongs.

She needs to sit in jail in Minny and be forced to watch a montage of all the final game losing interceptions that BF threw in his career, on a never ending reel...oh wait...with that blasted horn going off at the end of each play!!!

seriously,...that poor child,....glad she can get away and hopefully get help all around.

FanInNH

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Knowledgeable people who follow the game know that this league is too good to take any team for granted or as a given win prior to playing the game. No one always wins. Poor teams play their Super Bowl against the great teams. It's always one game at a time and for one game you could be the best team. To compete in the NFL you must bring your best effort each week. Short of that you will be beaten more often than not.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Just a bunch of egotistical, Over confident, Maniacal, self abusing, flatulent, i'll mannered, self absorbed, selfish, pridefull, Packer Fans. But on the positive side. We Are not BEARS FANS:cool:

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a niece who works at the Appleton Police Department. She said that domestic violence increases after a Packers loss. I would guess that alchohol plays a part as well.
I believe that.... alcohol makes a lot of idiots act like..... idiots.

PackerFanInTexas

Packer fan since '93
Reaction score
I totally disagree with your initial statement about over confidence and egotism.

While (obviously) I've never met every fan I knew a few Pack fans in Houston and there are a few here where I live now and I have acquaintances in Wisconsin. I've never even heard of a Packer fan being obnoxious, over confident or full of themselves. In fact Pack fans remind me of Oilers/Texans fans. Enthusiastic maybe but not irritating like some others I could mention (Cowboys, Steelers, Raiders, Eagles). Can't imagine where you got this feeling from. Maybe you know some people I don't who are a-holes.

Members online

Latest posts