Outside shot during buck game

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
That place is REALLY ... really .... cool. Not just the FISERV but the entire area surrounding it. It IS a destination to be sure. The Milwaukee Bucks and the City of Milwaukee deserve some major propers for the vision surrounding that area.

My son and I hit that area last year to see an Eagles concert at the FISERV right after it opened and ended up spending like a couple of drunken girls in a Mall. That entire 3rd Ward area is something to behold.

I have to say that getting there and back out during road construction was something less than desireable - but hey - that too shall pass (like a kidney stone but it will).

The kid has been back down there several times. I think mainly to hit his favorite bar/grill. Man, I could hear my arteries slapping shut WHILE we were eating those vittles were that good. I just couldn't stop.

Anyhoo... gotta my day started before it rains.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
That place is REALLY ... really .... cool. Not just the FISERV but the entire area surrounding it. It IS a destination to be sure. The Milwaukee Bucks and the City of Milwaukee deserve some major propers for the vision surrounding that area.

My son and I hit that area last year to see an Eagles concert at the FISERV right after it opened and ended up spending like a couple of drunken girls in a Mall. That entire 3rd Ward area is something to behold.

I have to say that getting there and back out during road construction was something less than desireable - but hey - that too shall pass (like a kidney stone but it will).

The kid has been back down there several times. I think mainly to hit his favorite bar/grill. Man, I could hear my arteries slapping shut WHILE we were eating those vittles were that good. I just couldn't stop.

Anyhoo... gotta my day started before it rains.
Should have hit me up.. I'd would have come out to show u around

Members online

Latest posts