longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Badgers going to outback bowl in Tampa playing on Jan 1 at 10 am

Not sure who opponent is yet

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tennessee, and I think this will be a very good match-up. Some of the other possibilities could have gotten ugly.

I still think Wisconsin will lose(but what do I know I thought they would lose to Arkansas and Georgia the past two years), although I seen a lot of scoring and a close 4-6 point game.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good call spardo. Why oh why did WI not run it on 4th and 2 at the TN 9 yard line in the 4th quarter?!
That last pass by Donovan was terrible, the DB had it read all the way.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I rarely go against big ten (unless they play the Hawks) however I have always been a Volunteer fan (as my 2nd team) so I had to cheer against the badgers. Both teams played good though.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tennessee, and I think this will be a very good match-up. Some of the other possibilities could have gotten ugly.

I still think Wisconsin will lose(but what do I know I thought they would lose to Arkansas and Georgia the past two years), although I seen a lot of scoring and a close 4-6 point game.

They actually played Auburn a few years back and not Georgia. They played Georgia in the 2005 Outback Bowl and lost 24-21. Now, they have lost the last three Outback Bowl games they have played that I can remember with the other being a 33-6 trouncing against Georgia back in 1997.

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am actually a huge Badger fan. Too bad they lost this one. What a good game!

I'm glad you at least came over to the good side when it comes to college football. It feels good to cheer for a winning team because after all, Minnesota doesn't have any except for the Wild. :wink:

Members online

Latest posts