1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Out of the mouths of kids......

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by MontanaBob, Oct 17, 2007.

1. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Many of you know I'm a teacher and being a PE teacher, I see all the kids in the school. Today we are having a Lockdown drill and my first class was a kindergarten. Little Cody walks up to me a proudly announces, "Mr. F, did you know we're have a smackdown drill today." I told him I wasn't sure about a smackdown drill, but we were having a lockdown drill sometime. With a straight face he says to me, "Whatever!!"

That's almost as good as this one. I play music during warmups and the songs were the soundtrack to Night At the Roxbury. One little kid came up to me and very candidly said, "that's the song my mom dances naked in the living room to." Uh, huh, and knowing the mother, that is something I would not want to see...........ever!

2. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    My 5 year old daughter has this little saying that I am waiting for her to finish one of these days when something has her puzzled..

"What the.."

Or one better.. a friend of ours son when he was like 4 or so, asked me one day how I lost my leg... so I told him jokingly that my ex-wife threw me overboard and a shark got me...

So the next time he sees my ex-wife.. he walks up and smacks her across the hands and says naughty naughty while shaking his other finger at her.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Bob & Pack.....good stories!!! :lol:
    My nephew.....when he was quite young, would go up to women, grab them by their boobs and say "Titties titties titties!!!" And he LAUGHED as he did it!
    We had to stop him from doing that REAL quickly. But the one time i saw it, i couldn't help but just start laughing!!! :lol:

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    That kid wouldnt happen to be related to vikesrule would he?

5. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    It WAS Vikesrule! (and still is!)

6. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    No!!! If it was Vikesrule, he probably would have needed someone to draw him a map to the location! :lol: