Out-Coached? Or out-GM'd?

BIGGEST difference between Packers and Seahawks

• Total voters

Mothra Rob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Simple answer, coaching sucks with MM and his predictability, Capers and his outdated schemes, Slocum, Moss, Campen, Perry etc. However, Thomspon's been riding the coat tails of Rodgers and has added very little talent through his poor drafts, zero trades and no FA. If the last 8 games last 8 games without Rodgers didn't scream TT's way overrated, nothing will. No contest, it's lack of talent. Combined with that staff, combustible!

Oski

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Simple answer, coaching sucks with MM and his predictability, Capers and his outdated schemes, Slocum, Moss, Campen, Perry etc. However, Thomspon's been riding the coat tails of Rodgers and has added very little talent through his poor drafts, zero trades and no FA. If the last 8 games last 8 games without Rodgers didn't scream TT's way overrated, nothing will. No contest, it's lack of talent. Combined with that staff, combustible!

Scheme is fine, though I still think MM is WAY too conservative. It's the talent on the oline and dline that are killing this team.

Joe Nor Cal Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Huge overreaction including the always persuasive name calling. :rolleyes: Step back and evaluate McCarthy's overall career as the OC of this offense. Or just continue name calling. BTW, McCarthy made Rodgers into the QB he is today.
Good point, name calling is something kids do. I was around for the years when the head coaches were Phil Bengston, Bart Starr (God bless him, a great QB and a great man, NOT a head coach), Forrest Gregg, Lindy Infante, Mike Sherman - so MM and TT and their results are fine with me.

Members online

Latest posts