Our WR Corps in 2019

D

Deleted member 6794

Just putting this out there, sounds like Dolphins might be cutting ties with Kenny Stills; he probably wouldn't cost too much and he'd make a really good #2/3 WR with proven deep speed that defenses would have to respect. I could honestly care less about his, or any players, politics, the first time he catches a deep pass everyone will be cheering. I just saw the news report so I'm really just trying to see what others think of that potential addition.

The Packers already have tough decisions to make at wide receiver. Stills isn't that much better for it to be a smart idea to bring him in.

you can do +quote as many times you want and after the last one use reply. You can multiquote this way. Easy to address lists or multiple people. I'd bet Capt is an expert at this.

I have no idea what you're talking about ;)

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers already have tough decisions to make at wide receiver. Stills isn't that much better for it to be a smart idea to bring him in.

THe biggest positive for Stills is that he's a proven, starting caliber WR with speed and, so far, he's stayed healthy his entire career. He's only 27 and, outside his first two seasons in New Orleans (had 931 yards his second year on only 83 targets) has played with garbage at QB. The security of the proven WR over some of the unknowns currently on the roster might be worth it. Again, much would depend on price though.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you can do +quote as many times you want and after the last one use reply. You can multiquote this way. Easy to address lists or multiple people. I'd bet Capt is an expert at this.

I did know this I'm just usually to impatient and want to reply after each post I read to use it.

D

Deleted member 6794

THe biggest positive for Stills is that he's a proven, starting caliber WR with speed and, so far, he's stayed healthy his entire career. He's only 27 and, outside his first two seasons in New Orleans (had 931 yards his second year on only 83 targets) has played with garbage at QB. The security of the proven WR over some of the unknowns currently on the roster might be worth it. Again, much would depend on price though.

Stills is currently set to earn $8 million in base salary. Even if the Dolphins decide to release him I expect him to ask for a decent amount of money. The Packers shouldn't be interested in spending a significant portion of their remaining cap space on a receiver.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stills is currently set to earn $8 million in base salary. Even if the Dolphins decide to release him I expect him to ask for a decent amount of money. The Packers shouldn't be interested in spending a significant portion of their remaining cap space on a receiver.

I agree, which is why I said much of this would depend on cost.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our problem imho is too many receivers right now. I think everyone with the possible exception of EQS can get open regularly. I would have said Davis also but he looks to be running good routes. Have not really seen enough of Lazard but I like him.

Members online

Latest posts