1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Our Schedule Looking Ahead

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by El Guapo, Sep 25, 2013.

1. FP562

FP562 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    If the Packers can win confidently in these next two games(Lions, Raven games), then I think we might be fine till playoffs. But if we struggle and lose 1 or both games, I think we will have a lot of concern. Packers really need confident builders and winning these next two games will do us a lot of good. Our running game needs to really step up and help Rodgers out. We need to beat good teams, and the 49er game showed a lot of our weaknesses(like our secondary).

Lets just hope for a good game and a W over the lions.

2. AZpackerbacker

AZpackerbacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    10-6 won't be good enough to make it to the playoffs IMO.....in the NFC, 11 wins will probably be the magic number.

3. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +152
    I think we win our div at 10-6

4. GoPGo

GoPGo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +784
    We'll win our division with 12 or 13 wins. No way we lose more than 2 of the remaining games unless the injury bug bites hard later on. Then we could lose 3 but no more than that.

5. gatorpack

gatorpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +152
    Yeah I said in another post I think we will win 11 or 12 games. I just meant that 10 wins should win this div.