Our receivers should be ashamed.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our wideouts suck. They couldn't get open against a bad high school team. They have left their QB hung out to dry. They should have to walk home.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ferguson has been the worst. I can't believe he didn't even try for a couple of those catches, especially the pick, and didn't bother to block on the big Driver catch.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't hold the pick against fergy...a bad throw, but blocking for DD was a joke, should have had the TD, DD short armed the one TD, cut off his route on one of Brett's TDs.

Chatman seemed to try, but the other 2...absolute joke of a performance from guys you usually expect a lot more from (DD)

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A lot of the blame for this season is Ferguson. He will get sold for a draft pick if anyone would pay for his performance. Martin was the worst signing of Thompson's stay in Green Bay to date.

I would cattle prod Martin out the door at the earliest opportunity. The Packers don't need Tyrone Davis Jr doing just enough to stay on the roster every few weeks.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what Driver was doing just turning and looking away at a possible touchdown pass. He didn't even think about trying to make a play on that ball. Fergy won't make a play on the ball to save his life. Against Chicago Bret throws what amounts to a punt in the end zone and Ferguson not only refuses to go up with the guy to at least knock it down he doesn't even tackle the guy and he goes 90 some yards. That's unbelievable
Mike Sherman sounding mystified earlier in the year that the running game can't "seem to break a long run". Well, duh. Get your ends to block somebody down field once in while and make them run out their patterns as if it's a pass play so the cornerbacks won't break off early to help the run.I'd rather see Collins in there than Ferguson. Now I know the guy could play in Russia and not catch a cold but at least he'd be out there busting on people.

Royston

Cheesehead
Reaction score
rabidgopher04 said:
Ferguson has been the worst. I can't believe he didn't even try for a couple of those catches, especially the pick, and didn't bother to block on the big Driver catch.

Ferguson never was a good receiver anyway, just one of Sherman's pets.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Royston said:
rabidgopher04 said:

Ferguson never was a good receiver anyway, just one of Sherman's pets.

He showed some promise in '03. I think he had 2 td catches v philly in the playoffs? Another big game v. the chargers and raiders, if I remember correctly.

Maybe it was Darius' hit last year, but he's not the same player and needs to go!

Pack14

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ferguson is horrible. Ever since he got knockout of the Jacksonville game last year he has been afraid contact. Maybe it's time for 89 to hit the road. Not sure anyone would be willing to give up a draft pick for a often injured reciever.

Has Ferguson had a 100 yard game this year???

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
One of the news reporters from GB did a review on Brett's INT's and he said there was an 'alarming' number of INT's that were directed towards Fergie. He also added that Fergie is a sloppy route runner.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts