Other Teams/games To Watch For This Sun. (9/11)?

Reaction score
I think the Bears are going to be our strongest division contender, again.

SB a couple years ago.
Post last year.
I think they are better than some folks here on the forum want to give them credit for.
I agree too. I don't know if Stafford can stay healthy and even if he does, the Bears will still win more games. When Cutler doesn't make mistakes he is a great quarterback (gunslinger mentality) and their defense is better due to the offensive help.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I think the Bears may be good, but I also think Atlanta had a bad game. I am going to hold judgement when they versus the Saints, at least its a team we can judge them by. Since Atlanta may of gotten Chicago luck.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't think i can say Atlanta got Chicago luck. They would have needed to lose by some BS penalties like we did against them on Monday Night last year, or lose by a really stupid call (Lions in week 1 last season)

Look at their schedule from last year, and compare how we just slaughtered them in the playoffs.

They are NOT that great of a team when challenged by an equal or better team.

Last year they lost to Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and New Orleans (almost got swept had Hartley not missed a 30 yard field goal in OT). Then we just BURNED them down.

They beat Baltimore last year, and that was the only plus they got from a very weak schedule. Seriously, those 4 teams and Tampa bay as a divisional was the hardest games they had last year.

The schedule they have this year, they won't be winning 10 games.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think i can say Atlanta got Chicago luck. They would have needed to lose by some BS penalties like we did against them on Monday Night last year, or lose by a really stupid call (Lions in week 1 last season)

Look at their schedule from last year, and compare how we just slaughtered them in the playoffs.

They are NOT that great of a team when challenged by an equal or better team.

Last year they lost to Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and New Orleans (almost got swept had Hartley not missed a 30 yard field goal in OT). Then we just BURNED them down.

They beat Baltimore last year, and that was the only plus they got from a very weak schedule. Seriously, those 4 teams and Tampa bay as a divisional was the hardest games they had last year.

The schedule they have this year, they won't be winning 10 games.
Let's also not forget that the birds beat the Pack in reg. season in the dome.
So when the Pack went back there in post, I was very worried.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just watched Ryan beat Ryan.

OMG what a game!
The blocked punt in for a touch down!
How often does that happen?
The INT which saved them.
Romo fumbles, Jets recover at the goal line!
J-E-T-S! JETS! JETS! JETS!

I'm glad we're not playing them this year.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I loved playing the Jets last year cause we "didn't have a chance" and we shut them out. That was hilarious. They did have Rodgers shut down most of that game, but scoreboard is what matters in the end. Then Rex talks all that crap how he would have beat us in the Super Bowl when the #1 defense and Defensive MVP of the year got burned all game long by Rodgers.

Dallas should have won that game. They totally blew the opportunity with the quarterback that has a reputation for ******** up when the game is on the line. The interception and fumble of his is what cost them that game.
When the game is on the line, and you're not at home. The last quarterback you want to put the ball in the hands of is Tony Romo.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
ROMO WAS A MIRACLE!!!!!!!

I will forever appreciate Jerry Jones for that, when they never win another Super Bowl as long as he's under center.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
The cowboys need to do what the MLB does. Have a starting quarterback and a closing quarterback. Romo plays 3 quarters and the closing quarterback plays the last quarter.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Don't forget Romo was a miracle, so when you see him blowing playoff games, 4th quarter nail bitters, and games they could have easily won with any other quarterback, pat Jerry Jones on the back because I want Romo next time we play Dallas. It was fun putting 45 on them last year, but next time I want us to crush Romo.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody else watching/checking out the MNF games this week?

I had a good nap during the Fins VS Cheats.
I wish the Pack would play the Cheats during reg. season.

Go Raiders!
Denver, put Tebow out there so we all can see just how good your over-rated wunderkind really is.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
After watching the Patriots I learned something, that most people ingore when I bring it up

PATRIOTS LET ANY QUARTERBACK THROW ALL OVER THEIR BAD DEFENSE.

Chad Henne had 400+ passing yards

Remember Matt Flynn? An un-tested back up nearly beating them last year?

They were ranked #31st in Pass defense last year.

I know people love to talk about how good they are and how they can be a problem, but look at their numbers their defense gave up last year, and how much they gave up tonight and tell me they are a Super Bowl caliber team.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
After seeing Denver wearing orange tonight they need to officially go back to those orange uniforms from the 80's with the cooler helmet.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After watching the Patriots I learned something, that most people ingore when I bring it up

PATRIOTS LET ANY QUARTERBACK THROW ALL OVER THEIR BAD DEFENSE.

Chad Henne had 400+ passing yards

Remember Matt Flynn? An un-tested back up nearly beating them last year?

They were ranked #31st in Pass defense last year.

I know people love to talk about how good they are and how they can be a problem, but look at their numbers their defense gave up last year, and how much they gave up tonight and tell me they are a Super Bowl caliber team.
If not the Cheats then who?
Do you have any ideas/predictions for the AFC represent in the next SB?

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
This is a really great website showing all sorts of teams (Not just NFL) logo and uniform histories.
Check it out.
Here's the Broncos ones you mean.
http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?id=161

Yes, I always thought this logo was so cool

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Never liked their newer logo at all, but the Orange crush Broncos looked awesome.

Members online

Latest posts