Other Teams/games To Watch For This Sun. (9/11)?

njpackersfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Living in Jersey, all I heard on the Philly station was how the fans were unimpressed with GB. Even going as far as bringing up last years postseason game. The radio hosts felt different, complimenting GB's abilities. So I have to watch the Philly game. Compared to the Thursday game, the Philly/SL game looks like it's in slow motion.:sleep:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Are the Falcons really this bad or are the Bears this good? 23-6 right now in the 3rd.

I am thinking something similar, but considering how many field goals the game has had, I would think the Bears just got lucky again. Just like them facing the Falcons in Chicago.

Reaction score
Vikes/Chargers - I fully expect Rivers to carve up the Vikes and win by 10+

Bears/Falcons - I want the Bears to win as I see the Falcons as one of our main threats to homefield advantage while I don't think the Bears will challenge us for that.

Boys/Jets - Should be a good matchup. Cowboys will have a bounce-back year with 9 or 10 wins. Plus I always watch the Sunday Night game, best presentation by far out of all 4 networks.

Rivers should do exactly that and win by at least that margin, Future.

Been switching back and forth to the Bears game. Can't stand to watch them if they are winning....and they are. I absolutely LOATHE the Bears, but I agree with you, ATL could be a big threat to us getting homefield and I just can't see the Bears being there in the end either.

Cowpukes - Jets ~ Is this game even watchable? As much as I hate Dallas, the mouthy obnoxious Rex Ryan has given me plenty of chalkboard fodder to root against the J-E-T-S. It should be a pretty good matchup, though.

I think we get the regional telecast of the Giants/Skins up next......snoooooozzzzzzer!

Living here in Colts country where nearly all their fans {of whom have never and still don't have any knowledge of football} are still calling the "Suicide Hotline," I was curious as to just how BAD they would look without PM and it only took me the duration of the first quarter. With or without PM, their defense against the run is the same as it always has been....horrid! Quick and fast maybe, but no size and strength and not physical enough to keep their DL from getting blown off the ball. They're cooked!

Wished I had "the ticket!" Would have enjoyed seeing the Steelers/Ravens bloodbath.

I'll leave with this curious question! The Bears/Falcons game on FOX is NOT in HD! WTH! Are any of you guys elsewhere watching a game shown on FOX {other than this particular one} in HD? I have DISHnet and I don't recall FOX games last year not broadcast in HD!? Don't like this at all!!!!

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
I have Charter and I'm getting Bears/Falcons in HD.

Bears are really looking good. People who had them pegged at 5 or 6 wins are off their rocker. Their front 4 is destroying ATL and their offense is in a really good rhythm. Forte showing he has a repeat performance of last year in him.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
HOLY ****!!!!

Look at the score of that Pittsburgh/Baltimore game!

Steelers really do suck!

They've turned the ball over 5 times already!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well Arrowhead stadium is starting to clear out at the beginning of the 4th quarter,... 41-7

I can't imagine leaving early no matter what the score was!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I sure hope the Rams come back and win, but I doubt it.

Vick can't even complete 50% of his passes,yet he's going to be bringing them to the Super Bowl right? lol

I told you guys Atlanta benefited last year from a weak easy schedule. They can't do nothing against Chicago.

Reaction score
I have Charter and I'm getting Bears/Falcons in HD.

Bears are really looking good. People who had them pegged at 5 or 6 wins are off their rocker. Their front 4 is destroying ATL and their offense is in a really good rhythm. Forte showing he has a repeat performance of last year in him.

In HD? Hmmm.....looks like I'm going to have to make a phone call and get some answers:mad:

Yeah, the Bears are handing the Falcons their lunch. Bears have "30?"

Guess I'm getting senile! I see we have FREE weekend viewing of NFL Redzone.....just watched some live feed from the Steelers/Ravens game.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Micheal Vick is 13 for 30 against a bad St. Louis Defense

YEPPPPPP he's going to be so awesome this year before someone breaks his leg.

Future

He did WHAT?
Reaction score
Yep they are really that bad 13-30 right now.

Overrated and can't stop anyone on defense!

This^

Yeah, they added Julio Jones, unfortunately for them, the offense isn't the problem. That secondary isn't anything more than mediocre. Plus their o-line is being abused today.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Dang, Chicago making the Dirty Birds looking like doo doo. I want to blame it on a dome team playing on grass, but the grass in Lambeau sure didn't seem to slow the Saints down any.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
This^

Yeah, they added Julio Jones, unfortunately for them, the offense isn't the problem. That secondary isn't anything more than mediocre. Plus their o-line is being abused today.

I been telling people they got lucky going 13-3 off a weak schedule since last season.

We could have been 13-3 with all our injuries if we played The Browns, Bengals, 49ers, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams, and had 2 weak games to drop to the Panthers.

Their defense could not stop Rodgers, and now they let Jeff George 2.0 throwing 300+ passing yards on them. Yeah build up a good stack on offense but do nothing about the defense. Once they lose the running game they are done just like in the playoffs. Matt Ryan isn't Drew Brees or Aaron Rodgers talent that can go without a running game.

Reaction score
Since the Pack ain't playin, just checking in to see what other games any of you might be watching.
Which ones are the big match ups?
Anyone going to be checking out anyone else?
I watched the Falcons-Bears game and I am planning on watching the Panthers-Cardinals game. Then of course Sunday night Cowboys Jets game.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
They just showed a graphic in the Queens/Bolts game following Allen's 84th sack that drives home how good Reggie was. Jared Allen is now #3 with 84 sacks and even with all the recognition he gets and the career Allen has had, Reggie had 110. 26 sacks to go, Jared, 26 more to go.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is anyone here watching the Panthers game? I haven't been, but I just checked the stat line and Cam Newton has over 300 passing yards. Holy crap! I definitely did not expect that. Has he actually been throwing the ball well or has it just been defensive breakdowns?

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are the Falcons really this bad or are the Bears this good? 23-6 right now in the 3rd.
I think the Bears are going to be our strongest division contender, again.

SB a couple years ago.
Post last year.
I think they are better than some folks here on the forum want to give them credit for.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone see Tony Scheffler's TD celebration? I was crackin' my *** off! haha But GB/DET should be a good fight. They are legit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts