Other team fans in your household

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Michigan, so it's not a surprise that my dad is a loyal Lions fan, if there's such a thing. My sister on the other hand, is a Patriots fan, mainly because of Tom Brady.

I have alot of respect for die hard lions fans. Doesnt seem like alot are left.

Pegger Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My dad is a Vikings fan, but doesn't seem to be as passionate about the vikes as i am about the Packers (he only seems to care when they win... so he rarely cares (ba-dum tissh)!

My younger brother, on the other hand... who knows. He's a total bandwagon fan. several years ago, we recieved that year's NFL sideline hats. I got a Packer hat, obviously, and he received a Steelers hat. Therefore, for that stretch of whenever, he was a Steeler fan. He's sense sort of become a fan of the Packers, but he's such a casual fan that he probably doesn't even have an ACTUAL favourite team... its probably better that way...

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My husband is a Rams fan (Packers are his second favorite team), my stepson is an Eagles fan and my oldest grandson is a bandwagon jumper Packers/Panthers/Niners depending on who is having the better year..smh

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My dad is a huge Dolphins fan.
My younger sister is a Patriots fan (bandwagon).
My older sister is a Steelers fan (bandwagon).
My mom is passed but was also a Dolphins fan for my dad. Never watched the games but you would always see her in her dolphins shirt, jacket, or Marino jersey...

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My sister is a Jaguars fan, she picked them back when they came into the league because she liked the animal. She cheered against the Jags in the 1996 AFC Championship Game, because she didn't want to cheer against me in Super Bowl XXXI. She and I watch a lot of games together, usually at a local Buffalo Wild Wings, where we can watch both of our teams play simultaneously. I always cheer for the Jags, she always cheers for the Packers, except every four years when the Packers and Jaguars play each other. She was the first to congratulate me after the Packers won the Super Bowl.

My dad is a Steelers fan, but knowing how badly I wanted this Super Bowl, even he cheered for the Packers this year. On the other hand, my mom hates football.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I have a daughter and her husband who are devout Cowboys fans. She picked it up when she was young from my Mother in Law. You know what they say about Mothers in Law... Then I have a son who came of age when Montana was QB for the niners so he's a niners fan. He and his brother (die hard Pack fan) brought me to Lambeau a couple years ago for a game. He was wearing a niners leather coat. One of the Pack fans was going up the aisle high fiving everyone after a score. When he saw my son's coat he drew back his hi-five and say "Hey!" My son quickly flipped a cheesehead on and the guy hi-fived him. Too funny. This same son has a man cave decked out in Niners and Packers stuff. He says the Packers are his *other* favorite team.

Then I have another son who is a Jags fan. He was a Packers fan but when the Jags entered the league he was young and really liked their logo, so he became a traitor.

You try to rear them right and look how they turn out....oh well.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
My older brother is a huge lions fan. He's an even bigger lions fan than I am packers fan- And I'm a life-long packers fan so you can imagine how bummed out hes been the past 10 years. hes watched every game though through thick and thin, and now hes starting to get confident as he should be. The lions are the team to watch out for in our division now. Its fans like my bro that you feel happy for when his team finally starts to do good cause hes stuck with his team through all the bad

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
My mom is a huge Bears fan (she was raised in Chicago). Funny thing is she and I had a friendly $5 bet on who does better at season end. Of course, I had to pay her as her Bears won the division. It's a bittersweet victory for her now!!!

My father-in-law, born and raised in NYC is a huge Giants fan. He now owes my family dinner at a nice restaurant as a result of week 15. Payback for 2008.

Needless to say, it's been a good year for me.

Members online

Latest posts