1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Other stadiums

Discussion in 'The Atrium' started by Cdnfavrefan, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    For all those not living in the great state of Wisconsin I was just wondering if you go to games at a different stadium. I get to Lambeau once a year but other then that I'm actually only 8 hours north of Minnesota so I get to a few Vikings games a year since my buddy has season tickets. Actually when you dislike a team as much as you like another the games can be almost as interesting :chug:

2. Cheesehog

Cheesehog Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm only a few hours away from the (RCA?)dome in Indianapolis. I believe it is one of the last inflatable domes. There are revolving doors to go in through, but once the game lets out, look out if you weigh around 100 lbs. They open the doors wide. There are high wind warnings at the exits that will move you along like a ballon letting out air. i went a few times to see the Pack and other games when the Colts stunk up the place((pre- Manning), and said it was the Stadium Farting.

3. thetombradyhater

thetombradyhater Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I went to Ralph wilson stdium last week for the game (if you don't know what stadium that is its the Bills) and I've been there 4 times. Once this year this last year and once when I was in cub scouts. Last year i went in the suites because of my dads work, that was pretty cool.

4. Beab66

Beab66 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a regular at Lambeau and have little knowledge of other stadiums. I've been to the Metrodome in Minn. 3 times (do the names TJ Rubley or T Buck come to mind?). I swear I'll never go back! I also went to the old Met (where Mall of America is now) and that had the classic feel to it. Since I am now retired our goal next year is one road trip per year (Chicago and Minn are not even considered.) Any suggestions?

5. Cdnfavrefan

Cdnfavrefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Next place I'd like to go is KC. Arrowhead always looks like a great place to watch a game and the tailgating is rated right up there. Also I think the fans there are from the friendliest

6. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm about 2.5 hours north of Seattle's Qwest Field, and went to the Giants/Seahawks game last year where Feeley missed 3 potential game winning field goals. I'm gonna head down for the Packers/Seahawks Monday nighter this month as well.

7. trippster

trippster Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I have been to Lambeau Field
    Pontiac Silverdome (for lions/packer game and my high school state final)
    Soldier field (old and new)
    Fulton County Stadium (former Falcons stadium)
    Oakland Colliseum
    Cadlestick Park (although it was called 3com)
    Riverfront Stadium (Bengals old stadium)
    Texas Stadium
    Sun Devil Stadium
    Cleveland Stadium (the old mistake by the lake)

8. Noisey Packer Fan

Noisey Packer Fan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been to Lambeau Field 4 times been in to see the game 3 times I live almost in the Middle of Missouri Have not had a chance to go K.C or Rams game YET! :thumbsup:

9. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been to Lambeau 3 times and Ralph Wilson twice. I would try to get tickets to see the Pack play the Lions at Ford Field, but Detroit is a little too ghetto for my tastes. No need to take a pop-pop-poppin' by some Lion-loving gang banger looking to feed his meth addiction.

GO PACK!!!

Robert C. Hedley

10. packinducks76

packinducks76 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Been to Lambeau once (pretty much what I envison Heaven to be like), been to Qualcom? where the Chargers play for the Holiday bowl last year, so I didn't get the full Charger fan experience, but I did go down on the field before the game, and I have to say I was a little disappointed with the surface it felt very loose and not very solid. And then of course there's Autzen, I know it's a college stadium, but it's still the loudest and it is highly recomended to all to experience if you get a chance.

11. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Man, I've been a Packer fan since I was a kid, and I've never gotten a chance to see a game at Lambeau Field. Pretty sad aint it? It's totally my dream, though - Only NFL game I've seen is at Invesco @ Mile High (Colts v. Broncos in 05 preseason) and it was decent. I have been to a lot of baseball fields, though- do they count?

12. subin

subin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I've been to Giants Stadium a bunch of times - worst place on the planet. After going to Lambeau, I never want to go back to Giants stadium unless the Packers are playing there.
    Next year i'm either going back to Lambeau, or to KC or Denver.

13. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Been to Lambeau a bunch of times. Also been to Ford Field (never going back) and to Ralph Wilson Stadium in Buffalo.

14. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lambeau - i think 5 or 6 times.

milwaukee stadium (whatever it's called) - at least 4 times.

wrigley field (yes, i love the cubbies)

comiskey park (nearly killed me but an old boyfriend was a sox fan)

15. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I forgot this one. I've been to College Station, Texas few times now, and have seen a few Aggie games at Kyle Field. Memorable and a half.

16. ChrisC

ChrisC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Been to Trent Bridge, Nottingham loads of times!! Anyone know what sport they play there?? :-? ;)

Chris

17. IronMan

IronMan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +8
    Ive been to one Chiefs game and one Rams game. The Rams game was when the Packers played in 03, and Brett Favre broke his thumb. :mad:

But I still had a good time, and there were LOTS of Packers fans there. A whole parking lot full of Packers fans and bratwursts :thumbsup: :cool:

I'm hoping Brett comes back next year because the Packers play the Chiefs at Arrowhead and Im definately going!!!